NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Apr 2019
Kolkata, Apr 18 (NITN): Starmark, in association with Hindustan Records, hosted the release of the Bengali audio CD Awshomapto- The Infinite Love at its South City Mall bookstore last week.
The CD was released in presence of singer Jayati Chakraborty, music composer Ashu Chakraborty and RJ-anchor-actor-singer Mir, who all played important roles in the conception and production of the CD.
Awshomapto is a homage to unfinished, infinite, love stories, where two souls meet in the real world, fall in love, and embark on a journey together – forever – and ever. Neither the surroundings nor time can separate them from each other.
Awshomapto is a homage to unfinished, infinite, love stories, where two souls meet in the real world, fall in love, and embark on a journey together – forever – and ever. Neither the surroundings, nor time can separate them from each other.
In Awshomapto, an author falls in love with a girl at a very young age. They meet, they come together, get married and live life happily. After a decade, the lady starts suffering from a catastrophic disease – death is inevitable. But the man still loves him and imagines that they still are together, and they still meet in love and in tenderness. Here the central character basically goes through the six different stages of love – all human experiences in its life span. Remembering his beloved, he is telling the story to us.
The concept and music direction of this album is by Ashu Chakraborty, and the story has been developed by Rajib Chakraborty.
Mir features as the central character of the story, doing the narration as the author. The story is connected with six Tagore songs sung by Jayati Chakraborty.
- Book review: A book to help you understand poet Kalidasa's epic poem Kumarsamvabam
- Book review: Bengali crime thriller genre gets a brand new detective in Aditya Bose
- Book review: Students appearing for Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI will benefit from this book
- Vee Technologies’ global assessment: A first for a Salem Tech Centre
- Santoor Maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya to get Sangeet Natak Akadei Awards 2019
- Godrej Interio set to open new store at Axis Mall in Kolkata
- Flipkart likely to set up logistics hub in Kalyani near Kolkata generating 10,000 jobs: Amit Mitra
- CWBTA Eastern India Trade Summit 2019 aims at doubling regional trade
- Author interview: Dr. Debojyoti Sarkar on his book 'How “Not” to Become A Surgeon'
- How about hiring a co-author to complete your unfinished book?
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.