NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jun 2019
It is said that, “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” This quote is absolutely true and if a food item does not appeal to our taste buds, our dining will not be satisfactory too.
Cooking is an art and for some it acts as a stress buster.
One must know the right amount of ingredients in order to cook appropriately just like one needs the right amount of love, emotions and other ingredients in order to make their lives beautiful.
This simile rightly fits for those who consider food as life.
Is food your life too?
Well, you need a good cook book, otherwise how will you cater to your taste buds in a new way every day?
Sourabh Angarkar through his book, 'The Vision Palate', has gifted the readers with many awesome recipes that will surely make you and others fall in love with food all over again!
Angarkar’s love for experimental cooking started in the USA when he was working at The Broad Moor hotels.
He got a chance to work with some of the top chefs of America.
He has always loved to make a fusion just to give that extra tinge of specialty to an ordinary dish.
'The Vision Palate' has a wide range of recipes starting with soups, pasta, desserts to healthy salads and some fun as well as interesting facts that the readers will be delighted to know about.
Each recipe is written in a systematic way so that the readers can understand each step and cook efficiently and enthusiastically.
Angarkar has not only given the recipes but also talked about the usefulness of the main ingredients so that readers know the benefits.
Each recipe is explained with a picture of the item because along with taste, the appearance of the item matters as well!
The book is quite short but informative and interesting to read.
So, the next time you wish to prepare something unusual yet tasty, you know which book to follow!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- CWBTA Eastern India Trade Summit 2019 aims at doubling regional trade
- Author interview: Dr. Debojyoti Sarkar on his book 'How “Not” to Become A Surgeon'
- How about hiring a co-author to complete your unfinished book?
- Young director Rishav Ghosh talks about his upcoming film Synthetic Sati
- Author interview: Sourabh Angarkar on his book 'The Vision Palate'
- Kolkata: Fashion designer Promit Mukherjee presents his collection at ICCR
- University of Chicago, OD Alternatives join hands to provide Leadership Development program for women leaders in India
- Vedic Maths is relevant and important in modern education system
- Odishi Guru Urmila Bhaumik presents Vande Nrityam 2019 in Kolkata
- Senior citizens of Kolkata celebrate 11th anniversary of elderly support initiative Pronam
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.