NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jul 2019
Kolkata, July 10: Power Publishers, a 12-year old publishing company, based in Kolkata, has good news for those writers who are not being able to complete writing their book for paucity of time or any other reason.
The publishing house is offering the services of co-writing your unfinished book.
Not only unfinished books, hire a co-writer service from Power Publishers if you are too busy to write a book but have a concept in mind, or do not have the skills to write a book like a professional but have a story to tell.
Power Publishers has been operating their international writing service writer4me.com since 2007, with 2,100 completed book writing projects, mostly for overseas clients who want to get a book written, but do not have the time or skill to write, according to Pinaki Ghosh, the founder of the company.
Many unconventional writers, some of who are doctors, army officers, retired people, IT professionals, students, motivators and leadership trainers, start to write a book with a lot of enthusiasm but after sometime they get busy with their work and abandon the writing initiative.
Now these authors can get their books completed by hiring a co-author.
Besides an affordable fee of Rs 425 per page, the co-writer for hire must be given credit as co-author when the book is published.
“Co-writing a 200-page book usually takes three months, with a weekly collaboration between the main writer and the co-writer, who has been hired. The main writer has to share an outline of the book or an unfinished manuscript, to get started, and the hired co-author takes care of the rest,” said Pinaki Ghosh.
Power Publishers also offers the option to get the co-written book published through them or approach any publisher of the writer’s choice.
- Book review: Gautam Mitra takes you through 'Human-Alien Encounter of the Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Rukmangadhan Janakiram on his book for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on her book of Bengali poems Na Bola Kotha
- Senior citizens of Pronam hoist Tricolour, tie rakhis
- Kolkata: New Bengali modern song 'Upohaar' by Srikanta Acharya released
- Vattikuti Foundation invites Indian Robotic Surgeons for KS National Awards 2019
- Book review: Na Bola Kotha, a collection of Bengali poems, brings out the emotions within
- Author interview: Reshma Kadvath on her book #FOR_THE_LOVE_OF_CREATIVITY
- Most female entrepreneurs don't get desirable support from their spouse yet in India: Rashmi Bansal
- Project Management Institute West Bengal Chapter holds first edition of Members and Volunteers Summit
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.