NITN | @notintownlive | 13 Aug 2019
In this Bengali poem collection 'Na Bola Kotha', poetess Pratima Dhar has explored several areas of life, of small yet interesting events and many other things which the readers can easily relate to and find interest.
It is rightly said that, “Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.”
Poetry is said to be the oldest medium through which humans can express their emotions, thoughts, beliefs and messages.
The book 'Na Bola Kotha' or The Unspoken Words reflects all the words which are usually unsaid and lose their importance in our busy lives.
This book consists of 22 poems and each poem reflects a particular emotion or an area of life.
The language used is very artistic and sometimes rhythmic, which is bound to captivate the readers and take them to a different land where they will think and re-think about the content.
The poetess has selected the words very carefully to retain the authentic essence of modern Bengali poetry.
This is a short collection hence it will not take much time to complete but the effect of these beautiful poems will linger for a long period of time.
- Kolkata's CK Birla Hospitals - BMB to offer 30 cardiac angiographies to deserving patients this year
- Author interview: Sumeidha Iyer talks about her book 'Before I Met You'
- Book review: A self-help Mathematics guide to help those appearing for competitve exxaminations
- Etihad Airways announces subscription-based TravelPass for their frequent flyer guests
- Krishi Bikash Shilpa Kendra, an enterprise under Ministry of MSME, launches national website
- Jogen Chowdhury and Goutam Ghose to steer socio-cultural city NGO The Bengal
- We should teach men in our lives: Author Aparna Jain on sexual harassment towards women
- Indian Wood Products (IWP) draws up growth roadmap
- Book review: Chef Sourabh Angarkar takes readers on a journey through the world of herbs and spices
- Book Review: 'Before I Met You' is about a youngs girl's dilemma in life, torn between the mother and the lover
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.