NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Sep 2019
Congratulations on the release of your book 'Human-Alien Encounter Of The Modern Kind'. What is the feedback from your friends and readers who have already read your book?
It is doing moderately well so far considering it was released just a few days back, earning three reviews from readers and good response for two free promotions.
What kind of books inspire you as a writer? Who are your favorite authors?
Classical writers like Tagore. Tolstoy, Mopassa, Maugham etc. have inspired me choosing writing profession
Why did you want to become a writer? Who inspired you to become a writer? What triggered you to come into writing?
I have always wanted to document my experience coupled with my understanding of life. They gradually took the form of stories as I seriously started pursuing writing.
What are you doing to let readers know about your book?
My readers already know me from my previous books. I am hoping my earlier readers would want to know about my recent endeavors. I am also getting some promotional material from my publisher.
Do you plan to take it up as a full time profession if response is good?
Sure. If my readers want to read more of my work, then I would definitely take up writing as a profession.
- Exide enters e-rickshaw business
- Maestro Tarun Bhattacharya’s philanthropic Santoor Ashram set to hit the shores of USA
- To meet demand for skilled workers in Japan Sona Yukti to train 100,000 in Japanese language
- Robotic Surgery extends its wings to Joint Replacement
- Rhitom Sarkar’s successful Canadian musical sojourn
- Starmark holds several book-signing sessions in September
- Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign joins hands with five Durga Puja pandals
- Starmark, in association with Bee Books, hosts the launch of Dilip Datta’s book ‘Swami Vivekananda: On Life to Budget’
- Gurgaon's The Art Lounge showcases dying batali art of Bengal and Kerala mural paintings
- Important to revisit people involved with writers' movement: Shabana Azmi on father Kaifi Azmi ahead of KAIFINAMA screening at SALA
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.