NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Jan 2020
Crescendo is the story of a mans pursuit for success, says the author to IBNS in an interview.
Congratulations on the release of 'The Crescendo'. What is the feedback from your friends and readers who have already read your book.
My friends liked this story and they recommended their family members to go through it.
What kind of books inspire you as a writer? Who are your favorite authors and poets?
I admire Bajpai ji and Dinkar as a poet for their farsightedness in their poems. Munshi Premchand inspired me as an author since my childhood. I developed interrest in books because of them
Why did you want to become a writer? Who inspired you to become a writer? What triggered you to come into writing?
It is one of the best ways to express your observations of your understanding of your surroundings.
I always wanted to find a right way to impart the learnings from the lives to masses, and I realized this is the most effective way to do that.
What are you doing to let readers know about your book?
I am using my direct network along with my friends and family network reach out to maximum readers. This book is structured in a way that everyone can read this. Hence even my son's friend network is also going to be helpful.
Tell me something about yourself and your background.
I am a corporate professional and have worked with various organisations in my 20 years of corporate tenure.
Do you plan to take it up as a full time profession if response is good?
I purposely want to be an occasional author as it is my hobby.
- SriLankan Airlines’ brand video ‘Serendipity Right Next Door’ takes social media by storm
- Vee Technologies now among global outsourcing 100 companies
- Kolkata's CK Birla Hospitals - BMB to offer 30 cardiac angiographies to deserving patients this year
- Author interview: Sumeidha Iyer talks about her book 'Before I Met You'
- Book review: A self-help Mathematics guide to help those appearing for competitve exxaminations
- Etihad Airways announces subscription-based TravelPass for their frequent flyer guests
- Krishi Bikash Shilpa Kendra, an enterprise under Ministry of MSME, launches national website
- Jogen Chowdhury and Goutam Ghose to steer socio-cultural city NGO The Bengal
- We should teach men in our lives: Author Aparna Jain on sexual harassment towards women
- Indian Wood Products (IWP) draws up growth roadmap
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.