14 Jul 2016
Piccadily caters high class services to the people. The leading event management company showcasing big fat weddings, wedding décor, themes and entertainment is on their expanding mode and looking forward to the future of embellishing success in their path also with the empanelment.
Ashu Garg, Founder of Good Times Concept Events, said, "We are overwhelmed with the feedbacks from our clients which inspires us to expand further to our wedding premium properties in Delhi. Considering the empanelment with Piccadily as a big success it is a long way to future and we are very much delighted to work with them.”
- Exide enters e-rickshaw business
- Maestro Tarun Bhattacharya’s philanthropic Santoor Ashram set to hit the shores of USA
- To meet demand for skilled workers in Japan Sona Yukti to train 100,000 in Japanese language
- Robotic Surgery extends its wings to Joint Replacement
- Rhitom Sarkar’s successful Canadian musical sojourn
- Starmark holds several book-signing sessions in September
- Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign joins hands with five Durga Puja pandals
- Starmark, in association with Bee Books, hosts the launch of Dilip Datta’s book ‘Swami Vivekananda: On Life to Budget’
- Gurgaon's The Art Lounge showcases dying batali art of Bengal and Kerala mural paintings
- Important to revisit people involved with writers' movement: Shabana Azmi on father Kaifi Azmi ahead of KAIFINAMA screening at SALA
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.