02 Jun 2017
This self-help book from Power Publishers promises to pack in the perfect recipe for happiness in life.
'10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness' presents a clear picture of the reality that we encounter every day and of the problems that we either discuss about or try to run away from.
‘Is happiness then the perception of a mental state when you are satisfied with yourself and the achievements that you have made in life, and your mind is in a peaceful and tranquil state with no desire, craving or dearth of anything in it?’ -- is a key question raised in the book.
What Arora offers in this book is raw and real.
It gives us a glimpse into the minds of people who are struggling in their own way to find ultimate 'happiness' in life.
This books also talks about culture that young minds are exploring today or are developing through their individualistic ideas.
The book talks about instances where individuals are annoyed when the boss prefers a particular colleague over them, and where an average student gets compared with a brilliant one or the endless frustrations that individuals go through every passing day.
This book is a journey of ten practical tips that will surely freshen up your mind and lend you a renewed perspective to deal with stressful circumstances.
It is as much of an education for the protagonist as the reader.
However, such tips do not advocate detachment from monetary or materialistic wants.
One would always enjoy these elements, which would bring peace of mind and make life more cheerful. Arora understands his audience. Readers would be glad to see someone take their experiences and view of the world seriously and talk about it.
This is a book that demands to be read if you think happiness lies on the other side.
The book is priced at Rs 225. Readers can get their copy from Flipkart.com, powerpublishers.com, shopclues.com, ebay in, snapdeal.com, and Amazon.com.
(Reviewed by Anupriya Dutta and Poonam Chatterjee)
- Priya Entertainment MD Arijit Dutta wants the younger generation to get more involved with tree plantations
- From College Girl to Cover Girl
- Sohini Roychowdhury's musical renditions enthrall the audience at Thumri Festival
- Public Relations – Present and Future
- Rotary’s Role in Rubella & Measles
- Kolkata: Sohini Roychowdhury enchants audience by her Thumri presentation
- Book review: Dr Uttara Singh finds slums are a transitional settlement in the fabric of urban society
- Book review: The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India is a timely book by Murali S
- Author interview: Vijay Pratap Singh on his debut book Wet Petals
- Veteran actor Soumitra Chatterjee lauds popular film critic Pradip Biswas's emergence as a poet
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.