02 Jun 2017
This self-help book from Power Publishers promises to pack in the perfect recipe for happiness in life.
'10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness' presents a clear picture of the reality that we encounter every day and of the problems that we either discuss about or try to run away from.
‘Is happiness then the perception of a mental state when you are satisfied with yourself and the achievements that you have made in life, and your mind is in a peaceful and tranquil state with no desire, craving or dearth of anything in it?’ -- is a key question raised in the book.
What Arora offers in this book is raw and real.
It gives us a glimpse into the minds of people who are struggling in their own way to find ultimate 'happiness' in life.
This books also talks about culture that young minds are exploring today or are developing through their individualistic ideas.
The book talks about instances where individuals are annoyed when the boss prefers a particular colleague over them, and where an average student gets compared with a brilliant one or the endless frustrations that individuals go through every passing day.
This book is a journey of ten practical tips that will surely freshen up your mind and lend you a renewed perspective to deal with stressful circumstances.
It is as much of an education for the protagonist as the reader.
However, such tips do not advocate detachment from monetary or materialistic wants.
One would always enjoy these elements, which would bring peace of mind and make life more cheerful. Arora understands his audience. Readers would be glad to see someone take their experiences and view of the world seriously and talk about it.
This is a book that demands to be read if you think happiness lies on the other side.
The book is priced at Rs 225. Readers can get their copy from Flipkart.com, powerpublishers.com, shopclues.com, ebay in, snapdeal.com, and Amazon.com.
(Reviewed by Anupriya Dutta and Poonam Chatterjee)
- Book Review: The Erotic Muse, a fictional journey through a parallel world
- Book review: Amar ma ke kandte dao, a Bengali novel
- RBI Assistant or SBI PO: A Tough Choice for Banking Aspirants
- JEE, NEET Aspirants Blessed with Free Workshop at ASC
- Priya Entertainments unveils Priya Villa in Santiniketan
- Author Rajeev Singh on his debut novel The Erotic Muse
- Book review: Ruffled Feather, a collaborative work by eight 'ingenious writers'
- Book review: ‘REMINDED: Mother India’ is like an emotional roller-coaster
- Book Review: A Simple Guide To Banking
- Book review: Bachhai Pachforon, a collection of satirical writing in Bengali
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.