02 Jun 2017
This self-help book from Power Publishers promises to pack in the perfect recipe for happiness in life.
'10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness' presents a clear picture of the reality that we encounter every day and of the problems that we either discuss about or try to run away from.
‘Is happiness then the perception of a mental state when you are satisfied with yourself and the achievements that you have made in life, and your mind is in a peaceful and tranquil state with no desire, craving or dearth of anything in it?’ -- is a key question raised in the book.
What Arora offers in this book is raw and real.
It gives us a glimpse into the minds of people who are struggling in their own way to find ultimate 'happiness' in life.
This books also talks about culture that young minds are exploring today or are developing through their individualistic ideas.
The book talks about instances where individuals are annoyed when the boss prefers a particular colleague over them, and where an average student gets compared with a brilliant one or the endless frustrations that individuals go through every passing day.
This book is a journey of ten practical tips that will surely freshen up your mind and lend you a renewed perspective to deal with stressful circumstances.
It is as much of an education for the protagonist as the reader.
However, such tips do not advocate detachment from monetary or materialistic wants.
One would always enjoy these elements, which would bring peace of mind and make life more cheerful. Arora understands his audience. Readers would be glad to see someone take their experiences and view of the world seriously and talk about it.
This is a book that demands to be read if you think happiness lies on the other side.
The book is priced at Rs 225. Readers can get their copy from Flipkart.com, powerpublishers.com, shopclues.com, ebay in, snapdeal.com, and Amazon.com.
(Reviewed by Anupriya Dutta and Poonam Chatterjee)
- Top global award for Sona Yukti for skilling rural youth
- Looking towards a future where there is a wonderful synergy of words and music, says young vocalist Samikshan
- Vilayat Khan's life teaches how destiny often plays trick on us: Namita Devidayal
- WB State Akademi of Dance Drama Music and Visual Arts, RBU holds workshop in Kurseong
- Author interview: Paramesh Ghosh talks about his recently published Bengali book
- Book review: A Bengali book that asks if the world can be without borders
- Arijit Dutta grabs Circle of Excellence Awards as Entrepreneur of the year 2019 for Eco Tourism sector
- Mentaid’s new multi-facility centre opened in Joka
- Starmark hosts launch of Boria Majumder and Sudip Mullick's Misti Magic O Balaram Mullicker Galpo
- Starmark hosts launch of Novoneel Chakraborty’s Half Torn Hearts
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.