02 Jun 2017
This self-help book from Power Publishers promises to pack in the perfect recipe for happiness in life.
'10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness' presents a clear picture of the reality that we encounter every day and of the problems that we either discuss about or try to run away from.
‘Is happiness then the perception of a mental state when you are satisfied with yourself and the achievements that you have made in life, and your mind is in a peaceful and tranquil state with no desire, craving or dearth of anything in it?’ -- is a key question raised in the book.
What Arora offers in this book is raw and real.
It gives us a glimpse into the minds of people who are struggling in their own way to find ultimate 'happiness' in life.
This books also talks about culture that young minds are exploring today or are developing through their individualistic ideas.
The book talks about instances where individuals are annoyed when the boss prefers a particular colleague over them, and where an average student gets compared with a brilliant one or the endless frustrations that individuals go through every passing day.
This book is a journey of ten practical tips that will surely freshen up your mind and lend you a renewed perspective to deal with stressful circumstances.
It is as much of an education for the protagonist as the reader.
However, such tips do not advocate detachment from monetary or materialistic wants.
One would always enjoy these elements, which would bring peace of mind and make life more cheerful. Arora understands his audience. Readers would be glad to see someone take their experiences and view of the world seriously and talk about it.
This is a book that demands to be read if you think happiness lies on the other side.
The book is priced at Rs 225. Readers can get their copy from Flipkart.com, powerpublishers.com, shopclues.com, ebay in, snapdeal.com, and Amazon.com.
(Reviewed by Anupriya Dutta and Poonam Chatterjee)
- Shoolini University offers innovative courses and research programmes at undergraduate level
- In conversation with author Saket Chattopadhyay
- Hospitality and culinary bigwigs share knowledge with students of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
- Santoor Maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya creates raga Ganga
- Envision Life: A book that tries to unravel the various aspects of human life
- Website songwriter.in to act as a bridge between songwriters and producers
- The Honor Band 3, an activity tracker, could be an useful gift for all occasions
- Duroflex says its Energise range of mattresses are designed to ensure sound sleep
- Kolkata casting of Max presents Elite Model Look India 2017 to take place on August 6
- Importance of relationship overtakes carnal desire in My Guru Girls
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.