06 Jun 2017
The Kolkata centre is the ninth such Centre in India and second in the eastern part of the country, after Bhubaneshwar.
It is part of Ashok Leyland's skill development programme under the ‘Skill India’ initiative.
These centres have been entrusted with the responsibility to help the students develop skills related to various aspects of their work.
All personnel are trained as per their respective roles and responsibility, helping them continually improve their skill for higher productivity resulting in better retention and motivation.
This fully-equipped, modern Centre will provide comprehensive classroom and hands-on experience to all participants.
The joint service training initiatives include programmes such as Earn and Learn, Join Skill Dev Project, Knowledge on Wheels and Service Samrat.
According to the organisers, any one who has passed class ten can join the skill management classes.
The class fees have been kept on the lower side so that many students can avail the opportunity, the organisers said.
Ashok Leyland provides experienced in-house faculty, experts from the proprietary manufacturers, specialists from Product Development, Quality Control and Field Service departments for handling the training sessions on various topics.
After the completion of the programme, these personnel will be industry-ready with skill-sets that will help them and the industry improve its service quality and reach.
(Reporting by Camellia Chatterjee)
- Japan's Super Million Hair captures Indian market with authentic baldness solution
- Popular singer Rupankar is not only a lead actor in Sin Sister but does his own stunts too
- Tollywood star Prosenjit Chatterjee goes shopping at Sasya store, fashion partner for Mayurakshi
- Bolpur: Infant Jesus Church draws inspiration from Tagore's teachings and Santhal culture
- Six leading theatre groups participate in EZCC's Kolkata Theatre Festival
- SSC CGL: 39,434 more candidates to qualify for Tier 2 as Cut-off Drops
- Kolkata: Rabindra Bharati Sanskriti Utsav 2018 begins, Jorasanko Thakurbari light and sound show to resume
- Italy signs MoU with tanners' association from Bengal at BGBS
- Kolkata meets successful change-makers at Josh Talks with Facebook
- Book review: Trouble - The Last Chance
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.