09 Jun 2017
The 80 year old fashion designer aims to produce 1200 pcs this custom designed shirts annually with original German thread and on German machines specially imported by his company making Brunito line of shirts.
At 80 he is the oldest in his trade still actively involved in each of the stages of fabric selection, designing, color matching, stitching and finishing. His products caters to his buyers in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore apart from his stand alone store at Alipore, Kolkata.
Belissimo shirts begin with a price a price range of Rs 3500-9500. The range has been deliberately kept, keeping in mind the uniqueness of the shirts as the fabrics are imported from Italy, threads and machines from Germany and a trained, skilled workforce of over 3 decades making Belissimo unique.
Belissimo’s target market is the young fashionable buyers and the shirts are mainly evening wears/party wears with huge range of colour design and style. The shirts are specially hand designed.
These shirts will be available pan India distributors in each zone like Delhi, Mumbai through our distributors we shall use their bandwidth with customers to promote the new brand. With time the company looks to expand across greater territories.
Entrepreneurship Ram Gopal Rajpuria was born in a traditional Marwari family of traders/retailers of clothiers. He took up his ancestral business Mohanlal & Co and steadily made started a custom made tailoring which grew in popularity and there was a steady line of queue in front of his Burrabazaar shop.
Rajpuria branched out to form his signature style and counts amongst his clients legends as Sachin Tendulkar, Saurav Ganguly, Brett Lee, Sanjiv and the late RP Goenka, Corporate heads of MacDonald’s India, KFC, Usha Martin, Emami, Dabur, Hyatt, Simplex, Mani Group and many more.
A unit of 50 tailors have been working since 2001 at his Behala factory. Annually the company produces 13000 shirts. The Alipore store has 2500 ready shirts with 500 shirts in each size ready,
His brand name is Brunito (meaning Rising Sun in Italian) is a tie up with an Italian designer label.
The price range is Rs.1800- Rs. 9500 per shirt.
- West Bengal Governor confers Sunil Gangopadhyay Memorial Award
- Bengal Chamber unveils other sides of cricketers Sanjay Manjrekar and Jhulan Goswami
- Book review: 'Through a Prism', a collection of short stories
- Book review: Aliens Vs God, a well-crafted thriller
- Eight Ayurvedic tips to beat the heat this summer
- Andrew Yule’s Mim White Dew Tea fetches record price, bought by Tea Box
- Author interview: Jayesh Sinha talks about his book 'Greatest Sports Rivalries'
- Author interview: Caroline Monteiro talks about her book 'From the Streets of Mumbai to Dubai'
- Book review: A book in Hindi on how to avoid examination-related stress
- Agnimitra Paul features in television commercial shot by Power Publishers and Motions Pictures
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.