09 Jun 2017
The 80 year old fashion designer aims to produce 1200 pcs this custom designed shirts annually with original German thread and on German machines specially imported by his company making Brunito line of shirts.
At 80 he is the oldest in his trade still actively involved in each of the stages of fabric selection, designing, color matching, stitching and finishing. His products caters to his buyers in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore apart from his stand alone store at Alipore, Kolkata.
Belissimo shirts begin with a price a price range of Rs 3500-9500. The range has been deliberately kept, keeping in mind the uniqueness of the shirts as the fabrics are imported from Italy, threads and machines from Germany and a trained, skilled workforce of over 3 decades making Belissimo unique.
Belissimo’s target market is the young fashionable buyers and the shirts are mainly evening wears/party wears with huge range of colour design and style. The shirts are specially hand designed.
These shirts will be available pan India distributors in each zone like Delhi, Mumbai through our distributors we shall use their bandwidth with customers to promote the new brand. With time the company looks to expand across greater territories.
Entrepreneurship Ram Gopal Rajpuria was born in a traditional Marwari family of traders/retailers of clothiers. He took up his ancestral business Mohanlal & Co and steadily made started a custom made tailoring which grew in popularity and there was a steady line of queue in front of his Burrabazaar shop.
Rajpuria branched out to form his signature style and counts amongst his clients legends as Sachin Tendulkar, Saurav Ganguly, Brett Lee, Sanjiv and the late RP Goenka, Corporate heads of MacDonald’s India, KFC, Usha Martin, Emami, Dabur, Hyatt, Simplex, Mani Group and many more.
A unit of 50 tailors have been working since 2001 at his Behala factory. Annually the company produces 13000 shirts. The Alipore store has 2500 ready shirts with 500 shirts in each size ready,
His brand name is Brunito (meaning Rising Sun in Italian) is a tie up with an Italian designer label.
The price range is Rs.1800- Rs. 9500 per shirt.
- 42% consumers willing to pay premium for prompt customer services, says survey
- TVS Motor Company registers revenue growth of 19.3% for quarter ending in June 2017
- Subhas Bose's family members want Central govt to solve the disappearance mystery
- JIS Group MD Sardar Taranjit Singh receives Gurukul Awards in Life Time Achievement category
- Mahul Brahma’s book on luxury Decoding Luxe launched in Kolkata
- Explaining the complexities of life through Chemistry
- Power Publishers in association with Press Club launches Nidra Naik’s book ‘The Bestseller’
- Kolkata: Sasya presents Captivating Couture for the upcoming festive season
- Shoolini University offers innovative courses and research programmes at undergraduate level
- In conversation with author Saket Chattopadhyay
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.