09 Jun 2017
The 80 year old fashion designer aims to produce 1200 pcs this custom designed shirts annually with original German thread and on German machines specially imported by his company making Brunito line of shirts.
At 80 he is the oldest in his trade still actively involved in each of the stages of fabric selection, designing, color matching, stitching and finishing. His products caters to his buyers in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore apart from his stand alone store at Alipore, Kolkata.
Belissimo shirts begin with a price a price range of Rs 3500-9500. The range has been deliberately kept, keeping in mind the uniqueness of the shirts as the fabrics are imported from Italy, threads and machines from Germany and a trained, skilled workforce of over 3 decades making Belissimo unique.
Belissimo’s target market is the young fashionable buyers and the shirts are mainly evening wears/party wears with huge range of colour design and style. The shirts are specially hand designed.
These shirts will be available pan India distributors in each zone like Delhi, Mumbai through our distributors we shall use their bandwidth with customers to promote the new brand. With time the company looks to expand across greater territories.
Entrepreneurship Ram Gopal Rajpuria was born in a traditional Marwari family of traders/retailers of clothiers. He took up his ancestral business Mohanlal & Co and steadily made started a custom made tailoring which grew in popularity and there was a steady line of queue in front of his Burrabazaar shop.
Rajpuria branched out to form his signature style and counts amongst his clients legends as Sachin Tendulkar, Saurav Ganguly, Brett Lee, Sanjiv and the late RP Goenka, Corporate heads of MacDonald’s India, KFC, Usha Martin, Emami, Dabur, Hyatt, Simplex, Mani Group and many more.
A unit of 50 tailors have been working since 2001 at his Behala factory. Annually the company produces 13000 shirts. The Alipore store has 2500 ready shirts with 500 shirts in each size ready,
His brand name is Brunito (meaning Rising Sun in Italian) is a tie up with an Italian designer label.
The price range is Rs.1800- Rs. 9500 per shirt.
- Kolkata: Kamala showcases ethnic products from across India at their latest Christmas Bazaar
- Kolkata's popular beauty salon completes 25 years
- Italian venture ArtValley to facilitate India's urban infrastructure projects
- Cyprus ready to welcome Indian investments, including tourism
- Former US Consul General talks about regional connectivity and business cooperation in Kolkata
- Amrita Kolay takes a perceptive glance at arranged marriage in her book One Crazy Afternoon
- Bengal Chamber Education Committee keen to address child safety issues
- Five popular self-publishing companies of India
- Workshop focuses on preservation of traditional mask-making art of north Bengal
- HireMee to assess graduating students at Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.