NITN 19 Jun 2017
It is of utmost importance to know the process which follows the trial allotment. After the trial allotment, first seat allotment details will be published on the official website which will include seat matrix. Candidates will have to check priority order as well, those whose seat gets confirmed will be required to pay INR 425 (general category) or INR 100 (reserved category) as requisite fee.
The first allotment process will include the following steps:
· Check seat matrix and priority order from the official website.
· On seat confirmation, pay the requisite fee.
· Cancel the remaining options provided, if satisfied with the allotted seat.
· Report to the allotted college with required documents. Keep both original and photocopies of the following documents:
1. Print out of the application form on a white A-4 size sheet.
2. E-challan or payment slip
3. Age certificate
4. Mark sheet of qualifying exam
5. Transfer certificate
6. Income/ nativity/ community certificate (if applicable)
· Once the documents are verified, candidate’s admission will be confirmed. the admission status of the applicant will be communicated to the University by respective college.
Note that, seats are allotted on the basis of the merit acquired by candidates. There are various factors which contribute in determining merit list preparation. Given below is the procedure of indexing of merit list:
· If a student has scored more marks in 10+2 then he/she can easily satisfy the criteria of minimum marks required. Extra marks scored by him will work as bonus points for him/her.
· Additional 15 marks will be awarded to children and widows of Ex-serviceman and Jawans.
· 15 marks will be awarded to those students who have been working in Illiteracy Education Programs on volunteer basis from at least one year.
· Also, 15 marks will be awarded to NCC & NSS cadets on priority basis, for e.g. priority will be given to A,B,C certificate holders.
10 bonus points will be given to first rank holder in Kerala state Higher secondary or Vocational Higher Secondary Art Festivals.
Seats Excluded from CAP
There is a bifurcation of seats which have not been included in Centralized Admission Process (CAP). These seats belong to:
· Community quota (For Aided colleges only)
· Management quota (Applicable for Aided/Unaided & unaided courses)
· Sports quota
· Lakshadweep quota/ students of Kashmir (for affiliated colleges)
· PWD and mentally retarded students
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.