NITN 19 Jun 2017
It is of utmost importance to know the process which follows the trial allotment. After the trial allotment, first seat allotment details will be published on the official website which will include seat matrix. Candidates will have to check priority order as well, those whose seat gets confirmed will be required to pay INR 425 (general category) or INR 100 (reserved category) as requisite fee.
The first allotment process will include the following steps:
· Check seat matrix and priority order from the official website.
· On seat confirmation, pay the requisite fee.
· Cancel the remaining options provided, if satisfied with the allotted seat.
· Report to the allotted college with required documents. Keep both original and photocopies of the following documents:
1. Print out of the application form on a white A-4 size sheet.
2. E-challan or payment slip
3. Age certificate
4. Mark sheet of qualifying exam
5. Transfer certificate
6. Income/ nativity/ community certificate (if applicable)
· Once the documents are verified, candidate’s admission will be confirmed. the admission status of the applicant will be communicated to the University by respective college.
Note that, seats are allotted on the basis of the merit acquired by candidates. There are various factors which contribute in determining merit list preparation. Given below is the procedure of indexing of merit list:
· If a student has scored more marks in 10+2 then he/she can easily satisfy the criteria of minimum marks required. Extra marks scored by him will work as bonus points for him/her.
· Additional 15 marks will be awarded to children and widows of Ex-serviceman and Jawans.
· 15 marks will be awarded to those students who have been working in Illiteracy Education Programs on volunteer basis from at least one year.
· Also, 15 marks will be awarded to NCC & NSS cadets on priority basis, for e.g. priority will be given to A,B,C certificate holders.
10 bonus points will be given to first rank holder in Kerala state Higher secondary or Vocational Higher Secondary Art Festivals.
Seats Excluded from CAP
There is a bifurcation of seats which have not been included in Centralized Admission Process (CAP). These seats belong to:
· Community quota (For Aided colleges only)
· Management quota (Applicable for Aided/Unaided & unaided courses)
· Sports quota
· Lakshadweep quota/ students of Kashmir (for affiliated colleges)
· PWD and mentally retarded students
- Real Estate Sector a boon for affordable housing: Laxman Jaiswal
- Top 5 Recommended Magazines for All Future MBAs
- 7 Best Tips to be Considered by all IIT JEE Aspirants
- Vienna is ready to welcome Indian families in 2018
- Union Budget 2018 focuses on affordable housing but sans any direct impact on real estate sector
- Roving Robot visiting Kolkata Hospitals
- Think Strawberries signs on India and UAE Representation for Visit Orlando in Florida
- Starmark's store in South City mall reopens
- Bengal Chamber holds its Annual Manufacturing and MSME Conclave
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.