NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Sep 2017
The 110cc motorcycle has a new sticker scheme and comes with a body colored pillion handle. The chrome details on the side panels add a touch of style.
The motorcycle also comes with a chrome crash guard, which adds to the visual appeal of the new variant.
Commenting on the new offering, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) – Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters and Corporate Brand, said: “At TVS Motor Company, we are constantly seeking to offer technologically superior and stylish experience to our customers. This festive season, an icon is getting a whole new look."
"This premium edition of TVS Victor now offers quality and performance with bold styling and personality. We are sure that our consumers will enjoy this bolder and striking presence on the road as they enjoy the Ultimate 'Joy of Riding' on their TVS Victor, thanks to the advanced O3C 3V Engine,” added Haldar.
TVS Victor is powered by a 3-valve Oil cooled engine, which is tuned to deliver the optimum combination of power and fuel economy. An electric start fires up the 4-speed powertrain to churn out 9.5 PS of power@ 7500 rpm with a torque of 9.4 Nm @6000 rpm.
The new Premium Edition will be available in only Disc variant and black colour with yellow graphics, while the other regular variants will be available in both Disc & Drum variants with five colours.
The new Premium Edition will be priced at Rs.56,924 (Ex-Showroom Kolkata).
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.