NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Sep 2017
The 110cc motorcycle has a new sticker scheme and comes with a body colored pillion handle. The chrome details on the side panels add a touch of style.
The motorcycle also comes with a chrome crash guard, which adds to the visual appeal of the new variant.
Commenting on the new offering, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) – Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters and Corporate Brand, said: “At TVS Motor Company, we are constantly seeking to offer technologically superior and stylish experience to our customers. This festive season, an icon is getting a whole new look."
"This premium edition of TVS Victor now offers quality and performance with bold styling and personality. We are sure that our consumers will enjoy this bolder and striking presence on the road as they enjoy the Ultimate 'Joy of Riding' on their TVS Victor, thanks to the advanced O3C 3V Engine,” added Haldar.
TVS Victor is powered by a 3-valve Oil cooled engine, which is tuned to deliver the optimum combination of power and fuel economy. An electric start fires up the 4-speed powertrain to churn out 9.5 PS of power@ 7500 rpm with a torque of 9.4 Nm @6000 rpm.
The new Premium Edition will be available in only Disc variant and black colour with yellow graphics, while the other regular variants will be available in both Disc & Drum variants with five colours.
The new Premium Edition will be priced at Rs.56,924 (Ex-Showroom Kolkata).
- West Bengal Governor flags off `Shanti Dhak Utsav' 2017 in the presence of diplomats and literati
- West Bengal Governor flags off `Shanti Dhak Utsav' 2017
- Centrists not well represented in public debate space: Amish
- Pink Ops: Girl Power
- Kolkata: Daffodil Group healthcare chain launches Swach, Nirmal, Sustha Bangla Award 2017
- From Wonderland to Reality: A young girl's response to her surroundings
- Star Cement provides relief to several flood-hit districts in Assam, West Bengal and Bihar
- Can Max Clearwater unravel the Poison Reality: Secret Society?
- Opple Lighting introduces energy efficient high power bulbs
- New washing machine from Bosch uses ActiveOxygen technology to clean clothes
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.