NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Sep 2017
The 110cc motorcycle has a new sticker scheme and comes with a body colored pillion handle. The chrome details on the side panels add a touch of style.
The motorcycle also comes with a chrome crash guard, which adds to the visual appeal of the new variant.
Commenting on the new offering, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) – Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters and Corporate Brand, said: “At TVS Motor Company, we are constantly seeking to offer technologically superior and stylish experience to our customers. This festive season, an icon is getting a whole new look."
"This premium edition of TVS Victor now offers quality and performance with bold styling and personality. We are sure that our consumers will enjoy this bolder and striking presence on the road as they enjoy the Ultimate 'Joy of Riding' on their TVS Victor, thanks to the advanced O3C 3V Engine,” added Haldar.
TVS Victor is powered by a 3-valve Oil cooled engine, which is tuned to deliver the optimum combination of power and fuel economy. An electric start fires up the 4-speed powertrain to churn out 9.5 PS of power@ 7500 rpm with a torque of 9.4 Nm @6000 rpm.
The new Premium Edition will be available in only Disc variant and black colour with yellow graphics, while the other regular variants will be available in both Disc & Drum variants with five colours.
The new Premium Edition will be priced at Rs.56,924 (Ex-Showroom Kolkata).
- Real Estate Sector a boon for affordable housing: Laxman Jaiswal
- Top 5 Recommended Magazines for All Future MBAs
- 7 Best Tips to be Considered by all IIT JEE Aspirants
- Vienna is ready to welcome Indian families in 2018
- Union Budget 2018 focuses on affordable housing but sans any direct impact on real estate sector
- Roving Robot visiting Kolkata Hospitals
- Think Strawberries signs on India and UAE Representation for Visit Orlando in Florida
- Starmark's store in South City mall reopens
- Bengal Chamber holds its Annual Manufacturing and MSME Conclave
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.