NITN | @indiablooms | 12 Sep 2017
To connect to the men behind hits like Closer and Don’t Let Me Down, Sawansukha Jewelers decided to break away from the age-old tradition of bridal or traditional jewellery making and go for some innovative designs.
Siddharthaa Sawansukha, CEO of Sawansukha Jewelers, gifted the American DJ/production duo Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, exclusively designed cuff-links and coat pins that were more related to their profession.
The diamond and gold coat pin was designed like a saxophone with mike.
It was not surprising that the duo chose to wear them on stage.
Sawansukha started their journey in Bikaner, Rajasthan, and have been doing business in Kolkata for almost 50 years. Their showroom is located in central Kolkata.
- Arijit Singh Live in Concert - The MTV India tour, to begin on Dec 24 from Kolkata
- Get ready to groove at the Integriti Dance Music show in Navi Mumbai
- World Diabetes Day observed by Kolkata Metro Railways
- World Diabetes Day observed by Eastern Railways at Sealdah Station
- Chasing Smugglers: A memoir by former Indian Revenue Service officer Manmohan Sethi
- Jayesh Sinha is ready to tell you about the 'Greatest Sports Rivalries'
- Purple Blossoms: Human emotions expressed through verse
- Grandma's Bucketful of Magic: Traditional children's stories from Bengal
- Shipping industry stakeholders discuss the changing scenario of Indian ports
- VTU, HireMee sign MoU for assessment of graduating students
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.
Mumbai, Nov 8 (IBNS): Jet Airways - India’s full-service, premier international airline, on Wednesday announced exciting travel options for the Winter season by offering up to 30% savings on travel from India to high–demand destinations served by the airline’s international network. Guests looking to plan their winter getaways overseas can avail of these special fares when they book their travel between Nov 8–14, 2017.