NITN | @indiablooms | 12 Sep 2017
To connect to the men behind hits like Closer and Don’t Let Me Down, Sawansukha Jewelers decided to break away from the age-old tradition of bridal or traditional jewellery making and go for some innovative designs.
Siddharthaa Sawansukha, CEO of Sawansukha Jewelers, gifted the American DJ/production duo Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, exclusively designed cuff-links and coat pins that were more related to their profession.
The diamond and gold coat pin was designed like a saxophone with mike.
It was not surprising that the duo chose to wear them on stage.
Sawansukha started their journey in Bikaner, Rajasthan, and have been doing business in Kolkata for almost 50 years. Their showroom is located in central Kolkata.
- West Bengal Governor flags off `Shanti Dhak Utsav' 2017 in the presence of diplomats and literati
- West Bengal Governor flags off `Shanti Dhak Utsav' 2017
- Centrists not well represented in public debate space: Amish
- Pink Ops: Girl Power
- Kolkata: Daffodil Group healthcare chain launches Swach, Nirmal, Sustha Bangla Award 2017
- From Wonderland to Reality: A young girl's response to her surroundings
- Star Cement provides relief to several flood-hit districts in Assam, West Bengal and Bihar
- Can Max Clearwater unravel the Poison Reality: Secret Society?
- Opple Lighting introduces energy efficient high power bulbs
- New washing machine from Bosch uses ActiveOxygen technology to clean clothes
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.