NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Nov 2017
Over the past five years, the use of video book trailers as a tool to promote new books have increased significantly, with many publishers now opting for it to create awareness about their new books.
Indian authors like Chetan Bhagat, Amish Tripathi, Ashvin Sanghvi; overseas authors like Rhonda Byrne, who wrote international bestsellers like The Secret, used video book trailers extensively to promote their new books.
Video book trailers are getting popular over print advertisements as a tool to promote books, because, they are economical to produce, and can go viral through social media networks and through WhatsApp sharing, said Power Publishers.
When bestseller authors like Chetan Bhagat, Amish Tripathi or Ashvin Sanghvi post their video book trailers on their social media timelines, they get shared among a large number of people within the next two to three days.
The power of sharing videos is what makes video book trailers so popular.
Even less known authors and first-time authors are depending on video book trailers these days, because they are a lot cheaper than publishing print advertisements.
While some authors and publishers are trying to create video book trailers on their own by using video clips from the internet and free video editing software to come up with amateur results, others are taking a much more professional approach and using the service of professional video book trailer services to produce very professional looking video trailers, that almost look like feature film trailers.
Power Publishers offers video book trailer creation service in India and has produced more than 300 video trailers in the past five years.
Power Publishers charges Rs 7,000 to create a two to three minute video book trailer complete with scripting, copyright free video clips, copyright free music, text and special effects.
They also guide how to boost the video book trailer on Facebook to get the maximum out of it.
Image: Power Publishers/facebook
- Arijit Singh Live in Concert - The MTV India tour, to begin on Dec 24 from Kolkata
- Get ready to groove at the Integriti Dance Music show in Navi Mumbai
- World Diabetes Day observed by Kolkata Metro Railways
- World Diabetes Day observed by Eastern Railways at Sealdah Station
- Chasing Smugglers: A memoir by former Indian Revenue Service officer Manmohan Sethi
- Jayesh Sinha is ready to tell you about the 'Greatest Sports Rivalries'
- Purple Blossoms: Human emotions expressed through verse
- Grandma's Bucketful of Magic: Traditional children's stories from Bengal
- Shipping industry stakeholders discuss the changing scenario of Indian ports
- VTU, HireMee sign MoU for assessment of graduating students
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.
Mumbai, Nov 8 (IBNS): Jet Airways - India’s full-service, premier international airline, on Wednesday announced exciting travel options for the Winter season by offering up to 30% savings on travel from India to high–demand destinations served by the airline’s international network. Guests looking to plan their winter getaways overseas can avail of these special fares when they book their travel between Nov 8–14, 2017.