NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
The company has appointed actors Varun Dhawan and Aisha Sharma as their brand ambassadors.
According to the company, its new logo is also representative of its strategy for accelerated growth and expansion, and aimed at attracting the younger crowd.
The new logo now has a slight shift of the Curve of Inspiration (the swoosh) from the middle to the right, which shows a change in the mindset -- the focus shifting from ‘I’ to ‘Us’.
The company said it will also be launching its new ‘Camptech’ technology-based products in the market.
Nikhil Agarwal, CEO, Campus Shoes, said, “With all the efforts and new strategies in place, in next few years, Campus will definitely establish itself as a modern, premium, youthful, vibrant and stellar shoe brand in the market that is backed by technology and encourages performance and active lifestyle of young India.”
According to the company, the brand’s shoes will be made using superior breathable fabric and will have reduced bending resistance and more slip resistance for a better performance.
The shoes will have high-rebound cushioning and also high-destiny shock-absorbing material for less ground impact, the company said.
- Book Review: The Erotic Muse, a fictional journey through a parallel world
- Book review: Amar ma ke kandte dao, a Bengali novel
- RBI Assistant or SBI PO: A Tough Choice for Banking Aspirants
- JEE, NEET Aspirants Blessed with Free Workshop at ASC
- Priya Entertainments unveils Priya Villa in Santiniketan
- Author Rajeev Singh on his debut novel The Erotic Muse
- Book review: Ruffled Feather, a collaborative work by eight 'ingenious writers'
- Book review: ‘REMINDED: Mother India’ is like an emotional roller-coaster
- Book Review: A Simple Guide To Banking
- Book review: Bachhai Pachforon, a collection of satirical writing in Bengali
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.