NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
The company has appointed actors Varun Dhawan and Aisha Sharma as their brand ambassadors.
According to the company, its new logo is also representative of its strategy for accelerated growth and expansion, and aimed at attracting the younger crowd.
The new logo now has a slight shift of the Curve of Inspiration (the swoosh) from the middle to the right, which shows a change in the mindset -- the focus shifting from ‘I’ to ‘Us’.
The company said it will also be launching its new ‘Camptech’ technology-based products in the market.
Nikhil Agarwal, CEO, Campus Shoes, said, “With all the efforts and new strategies in place, in next few years, Campus will definitely establish itself as a modern, premium, youthful, vibrant and stellar shoe brand in the market that is backed by technology and encourages performance and active lifestyle of young India.”
According to the company, the brand’s shoes will be made using superior breathable fabric and will have reduced bending resistance and more slip resistance for a better performance.
The shoes will have high-rebound cushioning and also high-destiny shock-absorbing material for less ground impact, the company said.
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.