NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
The company has appointed actors Varun Dhawan and Aisha Sharma as their brand ambassadors.
According to the company, its new logo is also representative of its strategy for accelerated growth and expansion, and aimed at attracting the younger crowd.
The new logo now has a slight shift of the Curve of Inspiration (the swoosh) from the middle to the right, which shows a change in the mindset -- the focus shifting from ‘I’ to ‘Us’.
The company said it will also be launching its new ‘Camptech’ technology-based products in the market.
Nikhil Agarwal, CEO, Campus Shoes, said, “With all the efforts and new strategies in place, in next few years, Campus will definitely establish itself as a modern, premium, youthful, vibrant and stellar shoe brand in the market that is backed by technology and encourages performance and active lifestyle of young India.”
According to the company, the brand’s shoes will be made using superior breathable fabric and will have reduced bending resistance and more slip resistance for a better performance.
The shoes will have high-rebound cushioning and also high-destiny shock-absorbing material for less ground impact, the company said.
- Arijit Singh Live in Concert - The MTV India tour, to begin on Dec 24 from Kolkata
- Get ready to groove at the Integriti Dance Music show in Navi Mumbai
- World Diabetes Day observed by Kolkata Metro Railways
- World Diabetes Day observed by Eastern Railways at Sealdah Station
- Chasing Smugglers: A memoir by former Indian Revenue Service officer Manmohan Sethi
- Jayesh Sinha is ready to tell you about the 'Greatest Sports Rivalries'
- Purple Blossoms: Human emotions expressed through verse
- Grandma's Bucketful of Magic: Traditional children's stories from Bengal
- Shipping industry stakeholders discuss the changing scenario of Indian ports
- VTU, HireMee sign MoU for assessment of graduating students
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.
Mumbai, Nov 8 (IBNS): Jet Airways - India’s full-service, premier international airline, on Wednesday announced exciting travel options for the Winter season by offering up to 30% savings on travel from India to high–demand destinations served by the airline’s international network. Guests looking to plan their winter getaways overseas can avail of these special fares when they book their travel between Nov 8–14, 2017.