NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
The company has appointed actors Varun Dhawan and Aisha Sharma as their brand ambassadors.
According to the company, its new logo is also representative of its strategy for accelerated growth and expansion, and aimed at attracting the younger crowd.
The new logo now has a slight shift of the Curve of Inspiration (the swoosh) from the middle to the right, which shows a change in the mindset -- the focus shifting from ‘I’ to ‘Us’.
The company said it will also be launching its new ‘Camptech’ technology-based products in the market.
Nikhil Agarwal, CEO, Campus Shoes, said, “With all the efforts and new strategies in place, in next few years, Campus will definitely establish itself as a modern, premium, youthful, vibrant and stellar shoe brand in the market that is backed by technology and encourages performance and active lifestyle of young India.”
According to the company, the brand’s shoes will be made using superior breathable fabric and will have reduced bending resistance and more slip resistance for a better performance.
The shoes will have high-rebound cushioning and also high-destiny shock-absorbing material for less ground impact, the company said.
- Kolkata: Bhaskar and Bandel Loke Samsad Group presents enchanting musical evening to people
- Priya Entertainments Pvt Ltd’s Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts brings in special packages to boost tourism in Purulia
- UNSW Sydney to adopt new academic calendar in global approach
- 10th GRIHA summit to focus on fostering partnerships and on green, liveable housing: Experts
- DIY Foods: Hands on!
- Aditya Group, Anirban Aditya awarded with India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders Award 2017-2018
- A Rotarian accounts the success story of Polio Eradication
- Author interview: Lopamudra Sen on her book 'To Write Love on Her Hand'
- Author interview: Rajender Singh on his book 'A Conversation with the Mountain and Other Stories '
- Anthology 'Abrittir Kobita' fulfills a void in the world of Bengali recitation, say poets and elocutionists
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.