NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Nov 2017
Kolkata, Nov 29 (NITN): West Bengal based JIS College of Engineering recently announced that it is participating in the Pradhanmantri Yuva (Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan) Yojana, a centrally sponsored scheme being implemented by the Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The main objective of this scheme is to build the ecosystem of entrepreneurship development through education, training, advocacy and promotion of social enterprises for inclusive growth.
Those present at the announcement were Dr. Malay Dave, Principal of JIS College of Engineering, Dr. Dipak Ranjan Jana, Vice Principal, Mrs Sila Singh Ghosh, Registrar, Prof. Sudipta Sahana, College coordinator of program, CSE department, and Prof. Prolay Ghosh, IT department.
Any student can opt for this course after completion of first year of studies.
The duration of this program is for four semesters. Each semester is for 30-40 hours.
After two years of successful completion, certificates will be issued.
The business plan of successful candidate will be evaluated by angel investors.
Sourav Mishra, Nodal Manager PM-Yuva (Kolkata) conducted the awareness Program.
"The specific objective of this program is to educate and equip potential and early stage entrepreneurs, connect entrepreneurs in enabling networks of peers, mentors, funds and business services, support entrepreneurs through Entrepreneurship Hubs (E-Hubs), catalyze a culture shift to encourage entrepreneurship,” said Sourav Mishra.
- Book Review: The Erotic Muse, a fictional journey through a parallel world
- Book review: Amar ma ke kandte dao, a Bengali novel
- RBI Assistant or SBI PO: A Tough Choice for Banking Aspirants
- JEE, NEET Aspirants Blessed with Free Workshop at ASC
- Priya Entertainments unveils Priya Villa in Santiniketan
- Author Rajeev Singh on his debut novel The Erotic Muse
- Book review: Ruffled Feather, a collaborative work by eight 'ingenious writers'
- Book review: ‘REMINDED: Mother India’ is like an emotional roller-coaster
- Book Review: A Simple Guide To Banking
- Book review: Bachhai Pachforon, a collection of satirical writing in Bengali
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.