NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Nov 2017
Kolkata, Nov 29 (NITN): West Bengal based JIS College of Engineering recently announced that it is participating in the Pradhanmantri Yuva (Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan) Yojana, a centrally sponsored scheme being implemented by the Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The main objective of this scheme is to build the ecosystem of entrepreneurship development through education, training, advocacy and promotion of social enterprises for inclusive growth.
Those present at the announcement were Dr. Malay Dave, Principal of JIS College of Engineering, Dr. Dipak Ranjan Jana, Vice Principal, Mrs Sila Singh Ghosh, Registrar, Prof. Sudipta Sahana, College coordinator of program, CSE department, and Prof. Prolay Ghosh, IT department.
Any student can opt for this course after completion of first year of studies.
The duration of this program is for four semesters. Each semester is for 30-40 hours.
After two years of successful completion, certificates will be issued.
The business plan of successful candidate will be evaluated by angel investors.
Sourav Mishra, Nodal Manager PM-Yuva (Kolkata) conducted the awareness Program.
"The specific objective of this program is to educate and equip potential and early stage entrepreneurs, connect entrepreneurs in enabling networks of peers, mentors, funds and business services, support entrepreneurs through Entrepreneurship Hubs (E-Hubs), catalyze a culture shift to encourage entrepreneurship,” said Sourav Mishra.
- 'Future of Change' UNSW scholarship entries close May 30
- UNSW Sydney’s Diploma in Science & Engg, with pathways to Degree, invites State Board pass outs
- Book review: A Bengali guide book telling you how to earn by taking advantage of the web world
- Book review: Self Motivation Therapy by Abhishek Nandy
- Book review: Manoshi, a collection of Bengali short stories
- Book review: 'The Equations of Destiny' by Mayur Agarwal
- Book Review: 'From the Streets of Mumbai' to Dubai by Caroline Monterio
- PR expert Rita Bhimani talks about the trending practice of public relations in her latest book
- JeetWin gets glamorous - Sunny Leone amps up the glamor quotient
- The old Panjika or the Bengali almanac is also a reflection of then contemporary life, discovers author Asit Paul
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.