NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Dec 2017
We have all dreamt of having enough money to do things when we want and how we want. But most dreams never become a reality.
It’s not easy to become rich and it’s also not that hard that people might think.
If you want to become a millionaire, you must first learn to think like one. One of the biggest distinctions between the rich and the not-so-rich is the difference in attitude when it comes to money.
The belief and the philosophies about money between the rich and the middle class aren’t just different, they are at extreme ends.
We say this in the context of Subrata Siddhanta’s book Sold Over Million, released by Power Publishers.
In this book, Siddhanta lays out the simple truth about the difference between the one percent and everyone else.
His book, Sold over Million, is at times overly simplified, but full of powerful truths.
A positive aspect of the book is the comparison between the mindset of the masses and the world-class thinkers.
Here, Robert Gomez has come to a point where all his desires have been fulfilled. He is a successful businessman whose life is a rags-to-riches story.
This story is about how the protagonist overcomes all the hurdles through sheer will power and tireless endeavour.
Power Publishers this time comes up with a very interesting concept that would surely seek the interest of the readers.
The writing is fresh, and acts as a great motivator for people who don’t take the patience pill!
The narrative is pacy, which is just what one expects out of a thriller.
So, if you are planning to start you new year with a nerve-pumping thriller, grab this book as it hits stores in January.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Popular singer Rupankar is not only a lead actor in Sin Sister but does his own stunts too
- Tollywood star Prosenjit Chatterjee goes shopping at Sasya store, fashion partner for Mayurakshi
- Bolpur: Infant Jesus Church draws inspiration from Tagore's teachings and Santhal culture
- Six leading theatre groups participate in EZCC's Kolkata Theatre Festival
- SSC CGL: 39,434 more candidates to qualify for Tier 2 as Cut-off Drops
- Kolkata: Rabindra Bharati Sanskriti Utsav 2018 begins, Jorasanko Thakurbari light and sound show to resume
- Italy signs MoU with tanners' association from Bengal at BGBS
- Kolkata meets successful change-makers at Josh Talks with Facebook
- Book review: Trouble - The Last Chance
- Book Review: Hither & Thither
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.