NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Dec 2017
We have all dreamt of having enough money to do things when we want and how we want. But most dreams never become a reality.
It’s not easy to become rich and it’s also not that hard that people might think.
If you want to become a millionaire, you must first learn to think like one. One of the biggest distinctions between the rich and the not-so-rich is the difference in attitude when it comes to money.
The belief and the philosophies about money between the rich and the middle class aren’t just different, they are at extreme ends.
We say this in the context of Subrata Siddhanta’s book Sold Over Million, released by Power Publishers.
In this book, Siddhanta lays out the simple truth about the difference between the one percent and everyone else.
His book, Sold over Million, is at times overly simplified, but full of powerful truths.
A positive aspect of the book is the comparison between the mindset of the masses and the world-class thinkers.
Here, Robert Gomez has come to a point where all his desires have been fulfilled. He is a successful businessman whose life is a rags-to-riches story.
This story is about how the protagonist overcomes all the hurdles through sheer will power and tireless endeavour.
Power Publishers this time comes up with a very interesting concept that would surely seek the interest of the readers.
The writing is fresh, and acts as a great motivator for people who don’t take the patience pill!
The narrative is pacy, which is just what one expects out of a thriller.
So, if you are planning to start you new year with a nerve-pumping thriller, grab this book as it hits stores in January.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Kolkata gets a chance to celebrate the Lepcha New Year
- Author interview: Rahul Tiwari explains the reasons behind writing Parishram
- Author interview: Nobody is alone in this world believes Susmita Chatterjee
- Book review: 'How to Become a Top Performing Individual' packs in some timely survival techniques
- Book review: Poems that explore the many aspects of life
- Book review: 'CoMa Chose Life' is for those who want to enjoy life to the fullest
- Book review: Parishram or hard work is the key to success
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Kolkata needs more art spaces for young artists, says White Cube art gallery director Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Kay S talks about her book 'Unfinished'
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).