NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Jan 2018
New Delhi-based Swami Parmanand Prakritik Chikitsalaya (SPPC), a guided health and wellness center offering lifestyle programs through alternative healing principles of Naturopathy, Yoga, Ayurveda etc, has introduced top five naturopathy treatments to detoxify bodies.
Mud is one of the five elements of nature which has an immense impact on the body in normal health as well as during sickness. It can be used as a therapeutic agent in naturopathy treatment because of the following reason. Black colour of the soil absorbs all the colors of the sun. Mud retains moisture for a long time and has a cooling effect on the body. The shape and the consistency of mud can be changed easily by adding water. It is inexpensive and easily available.
- when applied on the abdomen,it provides relief from indigestion
- Effective in decreasing intestinal heat and stimulating peristalsis
- A thick mud pack applied on the head,in the case of congestive headache provides immediate relief from pain
- The advantage of mud pack over cold compress is that it retains the coolness for a longer time.
Hydrotherapy, formerly called hydropathy and also called water cure. It is a part of medicine and alternative medicine; in particular of naturopathy, occupational therapy and physiotherapy, that involves the use of water for pain relief and treatment. The term encompasses a broad range of approaches and therapeutic methods that take advantage of the physical properties of water, such as temperature and pressure, for therapeutic purposes, to stimulate blood circulation and treat the symptoms of certain diseases.
Having shower with icy water open up every one of the pores of the skin and make the body light and rejuvenate. Cold shower initiates and enhances the blood circulation and serves to our organs work rightfully. Hydrotherapy is utilized for good wellbeing and serves to curing illness. Hydrotherapy helps to eliminate out undigested food and other waste products. Proper bath improves the immune system of the body.
A relentless stream of warm oil onto the forehead rejuvenates the pituitary organ, or "third-eye." This is one of the most divine therapies, awakening your body’s intuitive knowledge.
"Shiro," implies head, and "dhara" is the nonstop stream of a fluid. In this procedure, warm natural oils, milk or buttermilk, or decoctions are poured in a sensible constant flow on your forehead. This treatment is significantly unwinding, sustaining. It will enhance your mental clearness and understanding.
- Stimulates the 3rd and inner wisdom.
- Relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Helps mental focus and concentration.
- Rejuvenates the entire face and softens worry line.
- Works on the cerebral system, helps to relax the nervous system, and balances the 'Praan Vaayu' (life force energy) around the head.
- Improves the sensitivity of five senses.
Abhyanga is an ancient Indian Ayurvedic oil massage therapy for healing and detoxifying Body, Mind and Spirit. which is the underlying driver of unevenness, likewise it mitigate stretch. Abhyanga is an Ayurvedic external treatment where maybe a one or two therapist (signature treatment) use sweet-smelling herbal oils. It is a holistic treatment likewise intended to maintain the body with healing touch and warmed oil, and certainly promotes healthy circulation and joints. This treatment is extremely adjusting and is great for detoxifying poisons in your body.
- Nourishes mind and body
- Rejuvenates the whole body
- Increases longevity
- Delays aging
- Relives fatigue
- Builds stamina
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Enhances complexion and luster of skin.
NUTRITIONAL DIET AS A MEDICINE
Healthy eating routine which incorporates fluids lemon, pundit juices, coconut water, and coconut milk, home grown tea, vegetable soups and so on. Soothing diet which incorporates Fruits, Salads, Steamed Vegetables, Sprouts, Vegetable chutney, bubbled vegetables and so on. Constructive Diet which incorporates healthy flour, unpolished rice, little heartbeats, Sprouts, Curd and so on. Your eating routine should comprise of 20% acidic and 80% antacid sustenance for looking after wellbeing.
- Weight Loss or Maintenance
- Control on Blood Sugar
- Decreased Risk of Heart Disease
- Decreased Cancer Risk
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.