NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Feb 1 (NITN): West Bengal State Budget 2018 was an exercise in welfare economics with stress on empowering rural Bengal was the opinion shared by the key members of Kolkata-based The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industries.
The Bengal Chamber congratulated West Bengal Finance Minister for presenting a pro-people Budget with special focus on development of the rural population.
According to Bengal Chamber, the Budget has, among other things, focused on boosting the traditional industries of the state such as Tea apart from promoting affordable housing along with introducing social sector schemes.
West Bengal government tabled the state budget on Thursday, a day ahead of the presentation of the Union Budget 2018.
- Mentorship-driven accelerator Techstars appoints Ray Newal as MD to support emerging markets entrepreneurs
- ‘The SAS Trio’ along with Garfa Mitrayan stage Tagore’s dance drama ‘Kaalmrigaya’
- Ever wondered how stressful a model’s job can be?
- Orange Corp offers online platform for aspiring models to get projects and contacts
- Higher education can help in strengthening democracy, creating a just society'
- Is it possible to shift from modelling to acting? Read On!!!
- Author Anita Bose's book Patachitra of Odisha and Jagannath Culture has been inspired by Swami Vivekananda's words
- Rotary plays an important role in inspiring the youth
- Aditya Group and Anirban Aditya nominated as one of “India's Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017- 18” process reviewers
- Patti Hoffman Takes Over as the U.S. Consul General in Kolkata
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.