NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Feb 1 (NITN): West Bengal State Budget 2018 was an exercise in welfare economics with stress on empowering rural Bengal was the opinion shared by the key members of Kolkata-based The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industries.
The Bengal Chamber congratulated West Bengal Finance Minister for presenting a pro-people Budget with special focus on development of the rural population.
According to Bengal Chamber, the Budget has, among other things, focused on boosting the traditional industries of the state such as Tea apart from promoting affordable housing along with introducing social sector schemes.
West Bengal government tabled the state budget on Thursday, a day ahead of the presentation of the Union Budget 2018.
- Real Estate Sector a boon for affordable housing: Laxman Jaiswal
- Top 5 Recommended Magazines for All Future MBAs
- 7 Best Tips to be Considered by all IIT JEE Aspirants
- Vienna is ready to welcome Indian families in 2018
- Union Budget 2018 focuses on affordable housing but sans any direct impact on real estate sector
- Roving Robot visiting Kolkata Hospitals
- Think Strawberries signs on India and UAE Representation for Visit Orlando in Florida
- Starmark's store in South City mall reopens
- Bengal Chamber holds its Annual Manufacturing and MSME Conclave
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.