NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Feb 2 (NITN): Udayananda World Heritage Dance Tour, by Tanusree Shankar and her troupe, will commence its journey from Kolkata on February 23, 2018 with a debut show at Kala Mandir.
Organised in honour of famous Indian dancer late Uday Shankar and his well-known musician son late Ananda Shankar, Udayananda World Heritage Dance Tour is a collaboration between dancer-teacher Tanusree Shankar and Orange Corp, a multinational company.
Tanusree Shankar, wife of Ananda Shankar, said, “The Uday Shankar style of dance is a timeless dance form – graceful and soulful to its very core. Our family has been blessed with wonderful artists who have devoted their lives to create art in a universal language. It is my great honor to carry this legacy around the world and present the audience with a piece of our incredible heritage through Udayananda World Heritage Dance Tour."
“The Tanusree Shankar Dance Company will perform in different venues in different countries scattered across the globe. We are delighted to be a part of this journey where we can showcase our culture to a global audience and further the legacy of our visionary artists – Uday and Ananda Shankar," said a spokesperson from Orange Corp.
Orange Corp, the principal sponsor for this tour, are business incubators who provide financial assistance to promising business ventures. It has also diversified into film production in Hollywood and European cinema.
- Real Estate Sector a boon for affordable housing: Laxman Jaiswal
- Top 5 Recommended Magazines for All Future MBAs
- 7 Best Tips to be Considered by all IIT JEE Aspirants
- Vienna is ready to welcome Indian families in 2018
- Union Budget 2018 focuses on affordable housing but sans any direct impact on real estate sector
- Roving Robot visiting Kolkata Hospitals
- Think Strawberries signs on India and UAE Representation for Visit Orlando in Florida
- Starmark's store in South City mall reopens
- Bengal Chamber holds its Annual Manufacturing and MSME Conclave
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.