NITN 14 Jun 2017
The remarkable number of Indian tourists who sojourned in Canada has reiterated that Canada is an all-year-round destination and the 150th year celebrations will continue to lure Indians through the year.
Pooja Sabharwal, Account Director, Destination Canada - India, said, “This manifold rise in arrivals figures shows that all the diverse offerings of Canada are being extensively explored by Indian travellers. There has been a sharp increase in the leisure trips to Canada from India owing to the increased disposable income amongst middle and affluent class travellers."
"Destination Canada’s effort in showcasing the voyagers what’s hidden inside the country is a major contributor to Canada’s dynamic growth. We are hopeful that the country will be gifted with doubled visitor arrivals on its 150th birthday.”
Destination Canada said it is aiming to make 2017 a roaring year for tourism.
It is engaged with the trade on consistent and sustained basis through activities, workshops and networking sessions so that the travel trade stays updated about Canada and become storytellers to create required enthusiasm and excitement amongst potential travellers.
Also, Destination Canada is a digitally-savvy outfit and believes in facilitating tourists to Canada by engaging them in multiple social media campaigns, familiarisations trips and much more.
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.