NITN 14 Jun 2017
The remarkable number of Indian tourists who sojourned in Canada has reiterated that Canada is an all-year-round destination and the 150th year celebrations will continue to lure Indians through the year.
Pooja Sabharwal, Account Director, Destination Canada - India, said, “This manifold rise in arrivals figures shows that all the diverse offerings of Canada are being extensively explored by Indian travellers. There has been a sharp increase in the leisure trips to Canada from India owing to the increased disposable income amongst middle and affluent class travellers."
"Destination Canada’s effort in showcasing the voyagers what’s hidden inside the country is a major contributor to Canada’s dynamic growth. We are hopeful that the country will be gifted with doubled visitor arrivals on its 150th birthday.”
Destination Canada said it is aiming to make 2017 a roaring year for tourism.
It is engaged with the trade on consistent and sustained basis through activities, workshops and networking sessions so that the travel trade stays updated about Canada and become storytellers to create required enthusiasm and excitement amongst potential travellers.
Also, Destination Canada is a digitally-savvy outfit and believes in facilitating tourists to Canada by engaging them in multiple social media campaigns, familiarisations trips and much more.
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
- Jet Airways announces special fares for Republic Day
- Etihad Airways Executive embarks on round the world record attempt
- icanstay.com partners with SBI credit cards, offers discounts on hotel bookings
- Scotland: Place to be in 2018
- The Peninsula Chicago celebrates The Year of The Dog
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.