NITN 14 Jun 2017
The remarkable number of Indian tourists who sojourned in Canada has reiterated that Canada is an all-year-round destination and the 150th year celebrations will continue to lure Indians through the year.
Pooja Sabharwal, Account Director, Destination Canada - India, said, “This manifold rise in arrivals figures shows that all the diverse offerings of Canada are being extensively explored by Indian travellers. There has been a sharp increase in the leisure trips to Canada from India owing to the increased disposable income amongst middle and affluent class travellers."
"Destination Canada’s effort in showcasing the voyagers what’s hidden inside the country is a major contributor to Canada’s dynamic growth. We are hopeful that the country will be gifted with doubled visitor arrivals on its 150th birthday.”
Destination Canada said it is aiming to make 2017 a roaring year for tourism.
It is engaged with the trade on consistent and sustained basis through activities, workshops and networking sessions so that the travel trade stays updated about Canada and become storytellers to create required enthusiasm and excitement amongst potential travellers.
Also, Destination Canada is a digitally-savvy outfit and believes in facilitating tourists to Canada by engaging them in multiple social media campaigns, familiarisations trips and much more.
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.