NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jun 2017
The train will be operated by its PSU IRCTC. Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will flag off this train through video conferencing from Bandra.
The train will start its journey from Sabarmati on 17-06-2017 (Saturday), the centenary day of Sabarmati Ashram. The train will be flagged off in the presence of Vijay Rupani, Chief Minister, Gujarat.
This Gandhi Special Tourist train will cover all the important destinations like Wardha, Motihari, Bettiah, Gaya, Varanasi , Allahabad & Surat connected with India’s freedom struggle movement & Mahatma Gandhi. The train will be on a special Tour for 10 days from 17-06-2017 to 26-06-2017.
The details of Gandhi Special Tourist train are as follows:
Destination covered :- Wardha - Bettiah/Motihari - Gaya - Varanasi - Allahabad
Boarding Points:- Sabarmati - Anand - Vadodara - Bharuch - Surat
Itinerary Dated :- 17.06.2017 to 26.06.2017
IRCTC offers 'Mahatma Gandhi Darshan Special' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Gandhi Darshan Special tour package costs Rs. 8,720/- per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
â— Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
â— Pure vegetarian meals.
â— Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
â— Tour escorts for announcements and information.
â— Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
â— An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
â— Total Capacity of Train - 864 pasx
Booking of Mahatma Gandhi Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.