NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jun 2017
The train will be operated by its PSU IRCTC. Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will flag off this train through video conferencing from Bandra.
The train will start its journey from Sabarmati on 17-06-2017 (Saturday), the centenary day of Sabarmati Ashram. The train will be flagged off in the presence of Vijay Rupani, Chief Minister, Gujarat.
This Gandhi Special Tourist train will cover all the important destinations like Wardha, Motihari, Bettiah, Gaya, Varanasi , Allahabad & Surat connected with India’s freedom struggle movement & Mahatma Gandhi. The train will be on a special Tour for 10 days from 17-06-2017 to 26-06-2017.
The details of Gandhi Special Tourist train are as follows:
Destination covered :- Wardha - Bettiah/Motihari - Gaya - Varanasi - Allahabad
Boarding Points:- Sabarmati - Anand - Vadodara - Bharuch - Surat
Itinerary Dated :- 17.06.2017 to 26.06.2017
IRCTC offers 'Mahatma Gandhi Darshan Special' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Gandhi Darshan Special tour package costs Rs. 8,720/- per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
â— Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
â— Pure vegetarian meals.
â— Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
â— Tour escorts for announcements and information.
â— Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
â— An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
â— Total Capacity of Train - 864 pasx
Booking of Mahatma Gandhi Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
- It’s time for Retreat Taiwan!
- WTTC announces Christopher J. Nassetta as chairman-elect
- TripShelf partners with Abu Dhabi to promote tourism
- India holds Paryatan Parv to popularise tourism in the country
- Emirates and flydubai partnership announces first codeshare routes
- Thai Lion Air to operate twice a week flight on Mumbai-Don Mueang (Bangkok) route
- Luxperience: More than a travel trade show
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
- India emerges among high growth tourist markets for Vienna
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.