NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Aug 2017
The popular programme, held every Friday, from 8pm to 10pm, sees participation by popular independent artists and groups in association with Smoke Inc.
‘PopCult’ is a three - member band featuring Tanya on vocals, John on guitars and Nilanjan on percussion.
In their solo careers, they have been performing successfully at venues both in the city as well as across the country, for over a decade.
A professional singer for the past 11 years, Tanya has been the playback voice for many Tollywood hits.
John is multi-instrumentalist and has been playing over a decade with Lakhichara and Rigmob among other bands in the city.
Nilanjan has been in the music industry for well over two decades as a performer, composer and music producer.
Meal for two without alcohol is Rs 1200 plus while a meal for two with alcohol will be Rs 1800 plus. All prices mentioned are exclusive of taxes.
Monkey Bar (located at #901 A, Fort Knox, 6, Camac Street, Kolkata- 700017) is open from Sunday to Thursday, 12 noon to 12am midnight and on Friday and Saturday from 12 noon to 1 am. Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6pm.
- It’s time for Retreat Taiwan!
- WTTC announces Christopher J. Nassetta as chairman-elect
- TripShelf partners with Abu Dhabi to promote tourism
- India holds Paryatan Parv to popularise tourism in the country
- Emirates and flydubai partnership announces first codeshare routes
- Thai Lion Air to operate twice a week flight on Mumbai-Don Mueang (Bangkok) route
- Luxperience: More than a travel trade show
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
- India emerges among high growth tourist markets for Vienna
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.