NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Aug 2017
The Gala Ceremony was held recently at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017 is supported and partnered by 24 Asian Tourism Ministries with the objective to promote Lifestyle Tourism perspectives in the Asian region.
“It is an absolute honour to receive these awards and it certainly is a measure of the dedication and hard work of the wonderful staff of the Resort.” said Jamal Hussain, the General Manager of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is the pioneer of luxury accommodation within the Nusa Dua area.
This 5-star diamond resort, has been welcoming kings, queens, presidents and other dignitaries since its grand opening.
Nestled within beautifully landscaped gardens, the resort, with its 382 guestrooms and suites, features all the elegance of a Balinese palace, while offering modern amenities.
The Nusa Dua Spa is designed to highlight its rich Balinese tradition with a variety of indigenous treatments.
"Dining at Nusa Dua Hotel & Spa is an epicurean journey with a choice of five restaurants and four bars under the close watch of an award-winning culinary team," said an official release.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.