NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Aug 2017
The Gala Ceremony was held recently at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017 is supported and partnered by 24 Asian Tourism Ministries with the objective to promote Lifestyle Tourism perspectives in the Asian region.
“It is an absolute honour to receive these awards and it certainly is a measure of the dedication and hard work of the wonderful staff of the Resort.” said Jamal Hussain, the General Manager of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is the pioneer of luxury accommodation within the Nusa Dua area.
This 5-star diamond resort, has been welcoming kings, queens, presidents and other dignitaries since its grand opening.
Nestled within beautifully landscaped gardens, the resort, with its 382 guestrooms and suites, features all the elegance of a Balinese palace, while offering modern amenities.
The Nusa Dua Spa is designed to highlight its rich Balinese tradition with a variety of indigenous treatments.
"Dining at Nusa Dua Hotel & Spa is an epicurean journey with a choice of five restaurants and four bars under the close watch of an award-winning culinary team," said an official release.
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
- Jet Airways announces special fares for Republic Day
- Etihad Airways Executive embarks on round the world record attempt
- icanstay.com partners with SBI credit cards, offers discounts on hotel bookings
- Scotland: Place to be in 2018
- The Peninsula Chicago celebrates The Year of The Dog
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.