NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Aug 2017
The Gala Ceremony was held recently at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017 is supported and partnered by 24 Asian Tourism Ministries with the objective to promote Lifestyle Tourism perspectives in the Asian region.
“It is an absolute honour to receive these awards and it certainly is a measure of the dedication and hard work of the wonderful staff of the Resort.” said Jamal Hussain, the General Manager of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is the pioneer of luxury accommodation within the Nusa Dua area.
This 5-star diamond resort, has been welcoming kings, queens, presidents and other dignitaries since its grand opening.
Nestled within beautifully landscaped gardens, the resort, with its 382 guestrooms and suites, features all the elegance of a Balinese palace, while offering modern amenities.
The Nusa Dua Spa is designed to highlight its rich Balinese tradition with a variety of indigenous treatments.
"Dining at Nusa Dua Hotel & Spa is an epicurean journey with a choice of five restaurants and four bars under the close watch of an award-winning culinary team," said an official release.
- Falling stone fragment kills Florence church tourist
- It’s time for Retreat Taiwan!
- WTTC announces Christopher J. Nassetta as chairman-elect
- TripShelf partners with Abu Dhabi to promote tourism
- India holds Paryatan Parv to popularise tourism in the country
- Emirates and flydubai partnership announces first codeshare routes
- Thai Lion Air to operate twice a week flight on Mumbai-Don Mueang (Bangkok) route
- Luxperience: More than a travel trade show
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.