NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Aug 2017
The Gala Ceremony was held recently at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017 is supported and partnered by 24 Asian Tourism Ministries with the objective to promote Lifestyle Tourism perspectives in the Asian region.
“It is an absolute honour to receive these awards and it certainly is a measure of the dedication and hard work of the wonderful staff of the Resort.” said Jamal Hussain, the General Manager of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is the pioneer of luxury accommodation within the Nusa Dua area.
This 5-star diamond resort, has been welcoming kings, queens, presidents and other dignitaries since its grand opening.
Nestled within beautifully landscaped gardens, the resort, with its 382 guestrooms and suites, features all the elegance of a Balinese palace, while offering modern amenities.
The Nusa Dua Spa is designed to highlight its rich Balinese tradition with a variety of indigenous treatments.
"Dining at Nusa Dua Hotel & Spa is an epicurean journey with a choice of five restaurants and four bars under the close watch of an award-winning culinary team," said an official release.
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.