NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2017
Thai Lion Air will operate between Mumbai and Don Mueang (Bangkok, Thailand).
Initially, flights on the Boeing 737 will be twice a week, and will soon increase to thrice a week.
Following the recent launch of Indonesia AirAsia X flights on the Mumbai-Bali route, Thai Lion Air will be the latest budget addition for flyers from Mumbai seeking cheaper options to explore South East Asia.
CSIA, operated by Mumbai International Airport Private Limited (MIAL), caters to 12.4 million international passengers annually and is the gateway to India with over 45 international airlines connecting 48 destinations globally.
- Dubrovnik in Croation reels from tourist deluge
- Town declares itself Scotland’s Chilli Capital
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
- Marathon to revive quake-hit Lombok tourism in Indonesia
- Vanishing ice boost to polar bear tourism in Alaska
- UN body push for wine tourism
- Jet Airways' Mumbai-Manchester Service to now operate five days a week
- Norwegian Escape cruise ship lights up the stage with Broadway star power
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.