NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Oct 2017
The Parv was inaugurated at the Humayun’s Tomb, New Delhi in the presence of Alphons Kannanthanam, Union Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Culture, and Tourism.
A cultural programme with Meera Bhajans by Vidya Shah and Dastan-e-Amir Khusrau presented by Dr. Syeda Hameed, Zakia Zaheer & Rene Singh was also presented on the occasion.
The Paryatan Parv will culminate in a three-day event in New Delhi from Oct 23-25, 2017.
The programme is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of “Tourism for All”.
Paryatan Parv will have three main components.
The 'Dekho Apna Desh' will aim to encourage Indians to visit their own country. 'Tourism for All' will focus on tourism events at sites across all states in the country while interactive sessions and workshops with stakeholders on various themes will be held under 'Tourism and Governance'.
During this period, the Ministry of External Affairs through the Indian Missions overseas, is conducting outreach programmes to encourage people to visit India.
The “Adopt a Heritage” project launched by the Ministry of Tourism will be implemented at key sites during this period. Wayside Amenities for tourists will also be launched at important sites in identified circuits, the Ministry said in a release.
Image: Incredible India/Twitter
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.