Not In Town | @notintownlive | 15 Nov 2017
On Wednesday,Comic Con in London, Vice President Franchise Creative and Marketing for Marvel Studios, Dave Bushore and Creative Director of Disneyland Paris, Mark Huffman announced that the Marvel Super Heroes will be coming to Disneyland Paris between Jun. 10 and Sept. 30.
Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man, Star-Lord and Black Widow will appear for the first time exclusively at Disneyland Paris in summer 2018 in a special Marvel Summer of Super Heroes season.
The Marvel Super Heroes will feature in the Walt Disney Studios Park for epic shows.
But that's not all for Marvel fans at Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris is also re-imagining from October 2018.
Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will transport guests to the action-packed, inspiring world of Super Heroes including Iron Man, The Avengers, and Spider Man among others and it will open by 2020.
Europe's number one tourist destination, Disneyland Paris has welcomed more than 320 million visits since opening in 1992 (13.4 million visits in 2016).
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.