Not In Town | @notintownlive | 20 Nov 2017
The addition of these new daily direct services will bolster GoAir’s offering to Hyderabad, further strengthening the airline’s growing domestic network and significantly enhancing connectivity for passengers.The induction of new A320 NEOs will see GoAir’s fleet strength touch to 31 aircraft.
To commensurate its twelve successful years in the domestic skies, GoAir has also announced an exciting anniversary fare offer starting from Rs 1212 plus taxes on all new sectors. Booking period will be from November 18 to 21, 2017 for the travel period from November 24, 2017 to October 28, 2018. The special fares will be valid only for individual bookings for travel on direct flights on GoAir network. Available on a first come-first serve basis, bookings for travel can be made across all channels
Speaking about the network expansion Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir said “The induction of four new aircraft will cater to the enhanced seasonal demand whilst offering flexibility to customers with more flight options to choose from. It is our constant endeavor to provide more flexibility of choice for our customers and offer them seamless connectivity, hassle free and affordable flying experience.”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.