Not In Town | @notintownlive | 21 Nov 2017
The addition of these new daily direct services will bolster GoAir’s offering to the national capital further strengthening the airline’s growing domestic network and significantly enhancing connectivity for passengers.The induction of new A320 NEOs will see GoAir’s fleet strength touch to 31 aircraft.
To commensurate its twelve successful years in the domestic skies, GoAir has also announced an exciting anniversary fare offer starting from Rs 1212 plus taxes on all new sectors. Booking period will be from Nov 18 to 21, 2017 for the travel period from Nov 24, 2017 to Oct 28.
The special fares will be valid only for individual bookings for travel on direct flights on GoAir network. Available on a first come-first serve basis, bookings for travel can be made across all channels
Speaking about the network expansion Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir said “The induction of four new aircraft will cater to the enhanced seasonal demand whilst offering flexibility to customers with more flight options to choose from. It is our constant endeavor to provide more flexibility of choice for our customers and offer them seamless connectivity, hassle free and affordable flying experience.”
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.