Not In Town | @notintownlive | 01 Dec 2017
New Delhi, Dec 1 (NITN): India’s network of holiday homes, GuestHouser, on Friday announced its partnership with Indian airline Indigo in terms of market share.
The tie-up makes GuestHouser the exclusive supplier of holiday homes on Indigo.
As Indigo continues to expand its operations in tier II and III cities of India, its travelers will now be able to choose and book accommodation from GuestHouser's inventory of over 135,000 holiday homes across 2,200 destinations in India.
The association will enable travelers to plan vacations or holidays in all parts of India by booking flights and holiday homes together in one seamless experience.
Dhruv Sharma, co-founder and CEO of GuestHouser, said: “Guesthouser’s unmatched inventory of holiday homes in every corner of India is now available to Indigo’s discerning customers. More travelers are now opting for exotic and unique homestays as an alternative to bland and uniform hotels for their holidays, making us their preferred choice."
"Through this partnership, we are confident of not only serving our existing customers better, but also attracting a whole new base of customers who can use Indigo’s unmatched network to fly to a destination as they seek out a truly memorable holiday,” Sharma added.
As part of this tie-up, Indigo’s customers will be sent customised notifications seven days prior to their journey, if they have booked an Indigo flight to destinations where GuestHouser has its presence.
The GuestHouser banner will also be present on all Indigo e-tickets for domestic destinations where Guesthouser has a presence.
GuestHouser, launched in 2014, has distinctive features such as variety of flexible cancellation policies, options for cash on arrival, a user-friendly interface and simple steps to
booking a home.
Image: guesthouser.com/Creative Commons
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.