Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Dec 2017
Agra, Dec 22 (NITN): Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas visited seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, as they are on India visit this Christmas.
Catherine is traveling with her husband Douglas and family in India.
Catherine revealed their trip on her Instagram account where she posted several pictures along with her entire family. She captioned the picture saying: "At the Taj Mahal with the three other “Wonders of the World” in my lifeâ¤ï¸"
Catherine also shared a video where the couple was seen entering Taj Mahal holding hands, quite romantically.
The caption of the picture reads: "The Taj Mahal, today in India. Breathtaking to view and experience. It’s just the ultimate love story."
The couple even went on to explore wildlife and they were seen in a forest area, though not revealed the location.
Catherine said in one of her latest photo: "Before breakfast this morning, we watched tigers eat theirs.â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ»#circleoflife#protectourplanet."
It seems the Christmas holiday appearing to be fruitful for the couple in India.
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.