Not In Town | @notintownlive | 23 Dec 2017
Ottawa, Dec 23 (NITN): Citing public safety, Transport Canada suspended all West Wind flights after one of its planes crashed in Fond-du-Lac. Sask.., recently, media reports said.
In the crash on Dec 13, around 25 on board received injuries, including some serious ones, though no one died.
Following the suspension, all flights are grounded.
Transport Canada said the Air Operator Certificate of the company has been suspended after it found that airline has deficiencies in company's Operational Control System.
Transport Canada had earlier ruled out any engine failure as the cause of the crash but the cause is still unknown.
West Wind said they have voluntarily stopped all operations in the last 10 days.
The company was quoted by CBC News: "We are working diligently to resolve any issues, with the aim of restarting operations as soon as possible."
Transport Canada said it will monitor the actions taken by West Wind Aviations as it is eager to abide by the safety regulations.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.