Not In Town | @notintownlive | 19 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 18 (NITN): icanstay.com, India’s leading aggregator, has partnered with SBI credit cards to offer discounts for all its credit card holders.
SBI credit cardholders can stay in luxury hotels all over India at a price of Rs 2,799.
The company is offering a stay at Rs 2999 in its partnered 4 and 5 star hotels in more than 50 cities across India.
Speaking on the announcement, COO of icanstay.com, Puneet Gupta, said, “Our USP has always been the price and flexibility that we offer to our customers, making luxury hotel stay affordable for as many people as possible. SBI is India’s largest bank with presence across the nation, the partnership will further boost our presence and will make it more affordable for travel enthusiast.”
Regarding the partnership, CEO of SBI Card, Vijay Jasuja, said: “We continuously strive to bring our cardholders superior value and a highly rewarding experience, tailored to their spending habits. Travel is a key spend category for our customers and this offer is in line with our efforts to bring our cardholders enhanced value on travel spends.”
The offer is effective till Feb 28, 2018, for all SBI credit card customers.
icanstay.com is a voucher based programme wherein the user purchases an open voucher valid for 11 months from the date of purchase.
The open voucher can be utilised anywhere in India with partnered 4 and 5 star hotels.
After a voucher is purchased, users can create up to five wish lists entailing cities and date combinations for their desired stay.
Based on the hidden deal concept, icanstay.com acquires unsold perishable room inventory from luxury hotels and offers them to aspiring consumers.
Image: Creative Commons.
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.