Not In Town | @notintownlive | 19 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 18 (NITN): icanstay.com, India’s leading aggregator, has partnered with SBI credit cards to offer discounts for all its credit card holders.
SBI credit cardholders can stay in luxury hotels all over India at a price of Rs 2,799.
The company is offering a stay at Rs 2999 in its partnered 4 and 5 star hotels in more than 50 cities across India.
Speaking on the announcement, COO of icanstay.com, Puneet Gupta, said, “Our USP has always been the price and flexibility that we offer to our customers, making luxury hotel stay affordable for as many people as possible. SBI is India’s largest bank with presence across the nation, the partnership will further boost our presence and will make it more affordable for travel enthusiast.”
Regarding the partnership, CEO of SBI Card, Vijay Jasuja, said: “We continuously strive to bring our cardholders superior value and a highly rewarding experience, tailored to their spending habits. Travel is a key spend category for our customers and this offer is in line with our efforts to bring our cardholders enhanced value on travel spends.”
The offer is effective till Feb 28, 2018, for all SBI credit card customers.
icanstay.com is a voucher based programme wherein the user purchases an open voucher valid for 11 months from the date of purchase.
The open voucher can be utilised anywhere in India with partnered 4 and 5 star hotels.
After a voucher is purchased, users can create up to five wish lists entailing cities and date combinations for their desired stay.
Based on the hidden deal concept, icanstay.com acquires unsold perishable room inventory from luxury hotels and offers them to aspiring consumers.
Image: Creative Commons.
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
- Etihad Airways to introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Barcelona
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).