Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Jan 2018
Mumbai, Jan 22 (NITN): Aviation major Jet Airways on Monday announced a week-long celebratory fare sale in connection with the festivities around India’s forthcoming 69th Republic Day.
Under the limited period offer, guests travelling on select domestic sectors can enjoy up to 10 percent discount on prevailing Economy fares, while those travelling Premiere can avail up to 20 percent off on prevailing fares.
Guests planning to book tickets for international travel can avail incredible savings of up to 30 percent discount on prevailing lowest base fares.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between Jan. 23, 2018 to Jan. 29, 2018 for select domestic routes and for travel from India on Jet Airways' direct flights to its international destinations such as Abu Dhabi, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, excluding Colombo.
The sale offer is valid for Economy as well as Premiere travel on both domestic as well as international flights, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel effective Feb.01, 2018 until infinity, with an 8 days advance purchase restriction for Economy travel.
Guests travelling Premiere in domestic network will enjoy a 3 day advance purchase restriction.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both one-way and return journeys on Jet Airways' network for international sectors. For domestic sectors, the special fares will be applicable only for one-way journeys.
- Dubrovnik in Croation reels from tourist deluge
- Town declares itself Scotland’s Chilli Capital
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
- Marathon to revive quake-hit Lombok tourism in Indonesia
- Vanishing ice boost to polar bear tourism in Alaska
- UN body push for wine tourism
- Jet Airways' Mumbai-Manchester Service to now operate five days a week
- Norwegian Escape cruise ship lights up the stage with Broadway star power
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.