Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 25 (NITN): Cathay Pacific has partnered with Pure Yoga to launch a new in-flight well-being programme, ‘Travel Well with Yoga’, this month.
In harmony with the airline’s ‘Life Well Travelled’ campaign, the series of videos have been developed by Pure Yoga instructors to help passengers ease into their journeys with yoga and meditation exercises and tips.
Passengers can now view 'Travel Well with Yoga' in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese across all Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon routes by accessing the Lifestyle section on their in-flight entertainment screens.
Split into six easy-to-follow videos featuring founding teacher Patrick Creelman and senior instructor and co-founder Almen Wong, the series demonstrates yoga and meditation routines that can be done before, during or after a flight.
Exercises are designed to improve circulation, enhance joint mobility and relax the mind for a comfortable and restful journey.
Cathay Pacific Entertainment, Platforms and Connectivity Manager, Simon Cuthbert said: “We all know that sitting still for a long period of time can be uncomfortable. The need to get up, move and get your blood pumping is important during a flight. Yoga is an innovative way to do this."
"There are a series of exercises that can easily be done from an economy class seat whilst other moves are suitable for after the flight in your hotel” Cuthbert added.
Pure Yoga is also offering all Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club members a complimentary 10-day trial, 50 per cent discount on studio joining fees, and a complimentary upgrade for access to all Pure Yoga studios across Asia.
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
- Jet Airways announces special fares for Republic Day
- Etihad Airways Executive embarks on round the world record attempt
- icanstay.com partners with SBI credit cards, offers discounts on hotel bookings
- Scotland: Place to be in 2018
- The Peninsula Chicago celebrates The Year of The Dog
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.