Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 25 (NITN): Cathay Pacific has partnered with Pure Yoga to launch a new in-flight well-being programme, ‘Travel Well with Yoga’, this month.
In harmony with the airline’s ‘Life Well Travelled’ campaign, the series of videos have been developed by Pure Yoga instructors to help passengers ease into their journeys with yoga and meditation exercises and tips.
Passengers can now view 'Travel Well with Yoga' in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese across all Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon routes by accessing the Lifestyle section on their in-flight entertainment screens.
Split into six easy-to-follow videos featuring founding teacher Patrick Creelman and senior instructor and co-founder Almen Wong, the series demonstrates yoga and meditation routines that can be done before, during or after a flight.
Exercises are designed to improve circulation, enhance joint mobility and relax the mind for a comfortable and restful journey.
Cathay Pacific Entertainment, Platforms and Connectivity Manager, Simon Cuthbert said: “We all know that sitting still for a long period of time can be uncomfortable. The need to get up, move and get your blood pumping is important during a flight. Yoga is an innovative way to do this."
"There are a series of exercises that can easily be done from an economy class seat whilst other moves are suitable for after the flight in your hotel” Cuthbert added.
Pure Yoga is also offering all Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club members a complimentary 10-day trial, 50 per cent discount on studio joining fees, and a complimentary upgrade for access to all Pure Yoga studios across Asia.
- Dubrovnik in Croation reels from tourist deluge
- Town declares itself Scotland’s Chilli Capital
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
- Marathon to revive quake-hit Lombok tourism in Indonesia
- Vanishing ice boost to polar bear tourism in Alaska
- UN body push for wine tourism
- Jet Airways' Mumbai-Manchester Service to now operate five days a week
- Norwegian Escape cruise ship lights up the stage with Broadway star power
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.