Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 25 (NITN): Cathay Pacific has partnered with Pure Yoga to launch a new in-flight well-being programme, ‘Travel Well with Yoga’, this month.
In harmony with the airline’s ‘Life Well Travelled’ campaign, the series of videos have been developed by Pure Yoga instructors to help passengers ease into their journeys with yoga and meditation exercises and tips.
Passengers can now view 'Travel Well with Yoga' in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese across all Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon routes by accessing the Lifestyle section on their in-flight entertainment screens.
Split into six easy-to-follow videos featuring founding teacher Patrick Creelman and senior instructor and co-founder Almen Wong, the series demonstrates yoga and meditation routines that can be done before, during or after a flight.
Exercises are designed to improve circulation, enhance joint mobility and relax the mind for a comfortable and restful journey.
Cathay Pacific Entertainment, Platforms and Connectivity Manager, Simon Cuthbert said: “We all know that sitting still for a long period of time can be uncomfortable. The need to get up, move and get your blood pumping is important during a flight. Yoga is an innovative way to do this."
"There are a series of exercises that can easily be done from an economy class seat whilst other moves are suitable for after the flight in your hotel” Cuthbert added.
Pure Yoga is also offering all Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club members a complimentary 10-day trial, 50 per cent discount on studio joining fees, and a complimentary upgrade for access to all Pure Yoga studios across Asia.
- Uzbekistan showcases Namangan at travel fair in Mumbai
- The historical Fergana region of Uzbekistan gets ready for tourism boom
- Uzbekistan developing historic site of Akhsikent into a global tourism attraction
- Women's Day: Vistara becomes first Indian airline to provide sanitary pads onboard domestic flights
- India becomes 2nd highest source market for tourism to the Sultanate of Oman
- Israeli airline Arkia to launch direct flight operations to Goa and Kochi from Tel Aviv
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.