NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Mar 2018
New Delhi, Mar 30: With the aim of boosting tourist flow from India the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi has started an online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”.
As part of the campaign, the Embassy has created special pages in Facebook, Instagram and other social media with the title of “Uzbekistan Travel Guide”.
These pages offer comprehensive information on the tourism potential of Uzbekistan, daily updates on the developments in tourism sphere in the country as well as provide answers to questions related to visa, ticket and other tourist interests.
Besides special webpages, the Embassy also created special travel chat-rooms in ‘Telegram; and ‘WhatsApp’ applications with separate groupings for different states and cities of India.
The Embassy officials say Uzbekistan with its rich and diverse tourism potential as well as close historical and cultural links with India is well placed to be one of the best destinations for Indian tourists whose numbers are growing year after year.
- Uzbekistan Airways to start Mumbai-Tashkent direct flights from Oct end
- Uzbekistan wins National Geographic Traveler Awards
- International meet in Greece on silk route tourism
- Watch a movie at a morgue in Vancouver
- Emirates starts Dubai-Edinburgh flight
- Dubrovnik in Croatia reels from tourist deluge
- Town declares itself Scotland’s Chilli Capital
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.