NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Mar 2018
New Delhi, Mar 30: With the aim of boosting tourist flow from India the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi has started an online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”.
As part of the campaign, the Embassy has created special pages in Facebook, Instagram and other social media with the title of “Uzbekistan Travel Guide”.
These pages offer comprehensive information on the tourism potential of Uzbekistan, daily updates on the developments in tourism sphere in the country as well as provide answers to questions related to visa, ticket and other tourist interests.
Besides special webpages, the Embassy also created special travel chat-rooms in ‘Telegram; and ‘WhatsApp’ applications with separate groupings for different states and cities of India.
The Embassy officials say Uzbekistan with its rich and diverse tourism potential as well as close historical and cultural links with India is well placed to be one of the best destinations for Indian tourists whose numbers are growing year after year.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.