NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Mar 2018
New Delhi, Mar 30: With the aim of boosting tourist flow from India the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi has started an online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”.
As part of the campaign, the Embassy has created special pages in Facebook, Instagram and other social media with the title of “Uzbekistan Travel Guide”.
These pages offer comprehensive information on the tourism potential of Uzbekistan, daily updates on the developments in tourism sphere in the country as well as provide answers to questions related to visa, ticket and other tourist interests.
Besides special webpages, the Embassy also created special travel chat-rooms in ‘Telegram; and ‘WhatsApp’ applications with separate groupings for different states and cities of India.
The Embassy officials say Uzbekistan with its rich and diverse tourism potential as well as close historical and cultural links with India is well placed to be one of the best destinations for Indian tourists whose numbers are growing year after year.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.