Not In Town | @notintownlive | 04 Apr 2018
Mumbai: Jet Airways along with its codeshare partners, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, announced new offers on its direct flights, facilitating passengers with substantial savings on bookings for travel to Amsterdam from Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai.
The fare sale allows passenegers to experience the best of Indian hospitality and dining experience at 35,000 feet.
Flyers travelling to Amsterdam can avail a flat discount of up to 30 percent on their bookings.
The seven-day fare sale, commencing on Apr 05 until Apr 11, will be applicable only for guests booking their return journey travel with the airline.
The travel validity for the discounted bookings is from Apr 26 to Dec 31, 2018.
Raj Sivakumar, Senior Vice President, Network Planning & Revenue Management, Jet Airways, said, “As Jet Airways enhances its cooperation with KLM Royal Dutch Airline, we will offer our guests a host of benefits like fare sales which will celebrate the cultures of India and Netherlands. We are sure the fare sale, will be received well by our guests and they take this opportunity to visit Netherlands and witness the spectacular King’s Day celebrations.”
Jet Airways has recently entered into an Enhanced Commercial Agreement with the Air France / KLM combine aimed at providing guests benefits in the form of multiple travel options and seamless service throughout the partners’ networks spanning 45 cities in India and 90 destinations across Europe. This joint promotion with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is step in that direction.
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
- Etihad Airways to introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Barcelona
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).