Not In Town | @notintownlive | 04 Apr 2018
Mumbai: Jet Airways along with its codeshare partners, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, announced new offers on its direct flights, facilitating passengers with substantial savings on bookings for travel to Amsterdam from Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai.
The fare sale allows passenegers to experience the best of Indian hospitality and dining experience at 35,000 feet.
Flyers travelling to Amsterdam can avail a flat discount of up to 30 percent on their bookings.
The seven-day fare sale, commencing on Apr 05 until Apr 11, will be applicable only for guests booking their return journey travel with the airline.
The travel validity for the discounted bookings is from Apr 26 to Dec 31, 2018.
Raj Sivakumar, Senior Vice President, Network Planning & Revenue Management, Jet Airways, said, “As Jet Airways enhances its cooperation with KLM Royal Dutch Airline, we will offer our guests a host of benefits like fare sales which will celebrate the cultures of India and Netherlands. We are sure the fare sale, will be received well by our guests and they take this opportunity to visit Netherlands and witness the spectacular King’s Day celebrations.”
Jet Airways has recently entered into an Enhanced Commercial Agreement with the Air France / KLM combine aimed at providing guests benefits in the form of multiple travel options and seamless service throughout the partners’ networks spanning 45 cities in India and 90 destinations across Europe. This joint promotion with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is step in that direction.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.