NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2018
Mumbai, May 9 (NITN): Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) is set to welcome another international airline, Kuwait’s Jazeera Airways, which will commence operations between the Middle Eastern country and India’s financial capital, Mumbai from May 10, 2018.
The airline has started operations to Mumbai with 7 flights a week onboard its dual-class Airbus A320 aircraft.
By commencing operations to the CSIA, Jazeera has become one of the largest carriers into India from Kuwait. It will now be able to offer guests far greater reach and connectivity across a wider network of destinations domestically and abroad.
A growing Indian expatriate population in Kuwait and strengthening trade ties between India and Kuwait are fueling demand for travel between the two countries. This expanded reach that Jazeera’s flights to Mumbai will offer, will especially benefit those travelling on business between the two countries.
Mumbai’s CSIA has 53 passenger airlines operating to 96 destinations in India and around the world.
Accounting for 17 percent for overall air traffic in India, the airport boasts state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure that allows airlines to commence direct flight operations to meet growing demand from the increasingly larger numbers of domestic and international travelers transiting through the city. Holding the proud record for handling the most daily air traffic movements (ATMs) by a single-runway airport, CSIA also briefly earned the distinction of being the only airport in India to handle 4 code F operations per day.
- Passengers demand the best of experiences, reveals Turkish Airlines Aviation Trends India Survey
- Mount Agung in Bali active again, airports shut
- USTOA members embrace solo travellers with new Itineraries, savings and much more
- Ocean Park Hong Kong’s summer celebrations to begin on June 30.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.