NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jun 2018
Hong Kong June 23 (NITN): Summer Carmimal- a new summer celebration of the Ocean Park Hong Kong- is all set to hit the ground running from June 30 to Sept 2.
This event will see the involvement of over 100 international performers who also will have two different animal-themed grand parades during both the day and night, with costumes and giant animal puppets being displayed for the first time.
Ocean Park is Hong Kong’s unique home-grown theme park with a heritage of delivering family fun and fond memories Since its opening in January 1977 as a non-profit organization.
From various Caribbean performances to Brazilian acts including performances on the drums-shows would be staged every hour.
International performers would dress up in three types of costumes based on the themes of marine life, wildlife, and birds.
At night, these performers would change to lit-up costumes so that they glow in the dark.
In addition to all these, the guests would also be made to experience some unique performances by award-winning international performers during the day.
They include- Viva Spectacular-an event with plenty of difficult tricks and skills performed in a South American style.
Aqua Kaleidoscope will see a synchronised swimming team from Canada entertain the guests by performing their water-ballet.
Whiskers Wet & Foam Bash and a water playground at Whiskers Harbour will be available for families to relax together during the hot summer weather.
At night, there will be a vocal band performance from party Groove at Aqua City Lagoon and DJ’s Burning Beats which would play the best summer songs long into the night.
Besides all these, the guests can feast on summer delicacies and chilled drinks from Lakeside Chill, as well as boost their party look with glowing bubble wands, animal-themed hats and more summertime-limited merchandise, together with a face painting workshop with colourful patterns and designs.
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.