NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jul 2018
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF, July 25 : Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, has announced that it has launched a Secret Rosé Garden on its famous rooftop terrace in celebration of its 90th Anniversary.
Inspired by Beverly Wilshire’s rooftop Garden Lounge from the 1960s and 70s, the summertime pop-up features light bites, an extensive variety of rosés, playful libations, and rooftop bocce and badminton on the famed Rodeo Terrace - a whimsical and elegant perch overlooking Rodeo Drive.
Hidden behind the door for room 211, guests are welcomed through a pink passageway before entering the 6,000 square foot garden gambrel.
Floral installations from world-renowned floral designer Eric Buterbaugh adorn the space, including a 55-foot floral wall that separates the summer eatery from the summer sports field, and a suspended floral installation that floats delicately above Carrera marble tables and woven bistro chairs.
Nearby community farm tables sit atop the grassy rooftop, surrounded by acacia wood lounge furniture and uninterrupted views of Rodeo Drive. Adjacent to the café, rooftop bocce and badminton hover high above Beverly Hills.
The Secret Rosé Garden at Beverly Wilshire serves rosé every way, both still and sparkling: by the bottle, glass, and flight, rosé-inspired cocktails, as well as frosé.
A light menu curated by Executive Chef Samir Roonwal also compliments all things rosé including caviar, oysters, Black Truffle and Comté Fritters, Petit Finger Sandwiches, and more. Celebrity pastry chef Chris Ford’s dessert menu offers delectable rose and rosé-inspired confections such as the Caramelized Rose with Violet-Salted Caramel, Mascarpone Mousse, Passion Fruit, and Chocolate Rose Petals, or the
Rosé Sundae with Rosé Sherbet, Tahitian Vanilla Bean Meringue Kisses, Almond Marshmallows, Raspberry Rosé Gummies, finished with 23k Gold in a Sparkling Rosé Float.
Open daily to both locals and hotel guests alike, The Secret Rosé Garden is available from 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. through September 3, 2018.
- Palladium Hotel Group continues to remove single-use plastics, reinforces its environmental policy
- Experience some of the world’s rarest species of flora and fauna in Seychelles
- Club Med announces new APAC leadership and regional organisation
- Sammy Yahia appointed as the new Director of Tourism for Israel in India
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts showcases Sri Lanka's natural world as sustainable tourism product
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Ibiza: Fashion and music take centre stage at 3rd edition
- Repair to the Irish House if you have caught the World Cup fever
- Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2019: Witness one of the biggest LGBTQ celebrations
- Pamper your superhero this Father’s Day with a lavish brunch at JW Marriott Kolkata
- Sunday Brunch with Monkey 47 At Yauatcha Kolkata
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.