NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jul 2018
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF, July 25 : Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, has announced that it has launched a Secret Rosé Garden on its famous rooftop terrace in celebration of its 90th Anniversary.
Inspired by Beverly Wilshire’s rooftop Garden Lounge from the 1960s and 70s, the summertime pop-up features light bites, an extensive variety of rosés, playful libations, and rooftop bocce and badminton on the famed Rodeo Terrace - a whimsical and elegant perch overlooking Rodeo Drive.
Hidden behind the door for room 211, guests are welcomed through a pink passageway before entering the 6,000 square foot garden gambrel.
Floral installations from world-renowned floral designer Eric Buterbaugh adorn the space, including a 55-foot floral wall that separates the summer eatery from the summer sports field, and a suspended floral installation that floats delicately above Carrera marble tables and woven bistro chairs.
Nearby community farm tables sit atop the grassy rooftop, surrounded by acacia wood lounge furniture and uninterrupted views of Rodeo Drive. Adjacent to the café, rooftop bocce and badminton hover high above Beverly Hills.
The Secret Rosé Garden at Beverly Wilshire serves rosé every way, both still and sparkling: by the bottle, glass, and flight, rosé-inspired cocktails, as well as frosé.
A light menu curated by Executive Chef Samir Roonwal also compliments all things rosé including caviar, oysters, Black Truffle and Comté Fritters, Petit Finger Sandwiches, and more. Celebrity pastry chef Chris Ford’s dessert menu offers delectable rose and rosé-inspired confections such as the Caramelized Rose with Violet-Salted Caramel, Mascarpone Mousse, Passion Fruit, and Chocolate Rose Petals, or the
Rosé Sundae with Rosé Sherbet, Tahitian Vanilla Bean Meringue Kisses, Almond Marshmallows, Raspberry Rosé Gummies, finished with 23k Gold in a Sparkling Rosé Float.
Open daily to both locals and hotel guests alike, The Secret Rosé Garden is available from 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. through September 3, 2018.
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
- Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts announces special packages
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).