NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jul 2018
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF, July 25 : Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, has announced that it has launched a Secret Rosé Garden on its famous rooftop terrace in celebration of its 90th Anniversary.
Inspired by Beverly Wilshire’s rooftop Garden Lounge from the 1960s and 70s, the summertime pop-up features light bites, an extensive variety of rosés, playful libations, and rooftop bocce and badminton on the famed Rodeo Terrace - a whimsical and elegant perch overlooking Rodeo Drive.
Hidden behind the door for room 211, guests are welcomed through a pink passageway before entering the 6,000 square foot garden gambrel.
Floral installations from world-renowned floral designer Eric Buterbaugh adorn the space, including a 55-foot floral wall that separates the summer eatery from the summer sports field, and a suspended floral installation that floats delicately above Carrera marble tables and woven bistro chairs.
Nearby community farm tables sit atop the grassy rooftop, surrounded by acacia wood lounge furniture and uninterrupted views of Rodeo Drive. Adjacent to the café, rooftop bocce and badminton hover high above Beverly Hills.
The Secret Rosé Garden at Beverly Wilshire serves rosé every way, both still and sparkling: by the bottle, glass, and flight, rosé-inspired cocktails, as well as frosé.
A light menu curated by Executive Chef Samir Roonwal also compliments all things rosé including caviar, oysters, Black Truffle and Comté Fritters, Petit Finger Sandwiches, and more. Celebrity pastry chef Chris Ford’s dessert menu offers delectable rose and rosé-inspired confections such as the Caramelized Rose with Violet-Salted Caramel, Mascarpone Mousse, Passion Fruit, and Chocolate Rose Petals, or the
Rosé Sundae with Rosé Sherbet, Tahitian Vanilla Bean Meringue Kisses, Almond Marshmallows, Raspberry Rosé Gummies, finished with 23k Gold in a Sparkling Rosé Float.
Open daily to both locals and hotel guests alike, The Secret Rosé Garden is available from 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. through September 3, 2018.
- Religions for Peace express serious concern for Myanmar refugees
- Israel Tourism conducts a roadshow in New Delhi
- Dubai on track to achieve goal of attracting 500,000 health tourists by 2021
- Now passengers can have hassle-free boarding in Delhi Airport
- Historic colonial raj era cuisines returns with The Anglo Indian Food Festival at Chapter 2
- Dubai welcomes 8.36 million overnight visitors in first half of 2019
- Cinnamon launches ‘Bring A Friend Home’ Campaign to speed up tourism recovery in Sri Lanka
- UNWTO names Turkey the 6th most visited country in the world
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau gets on track with the Mumbai Metro
- Tourism Vancouver releases First-of-its-Kind Film Tourism AR Adventure
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.