NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Sep 2018
Dubai, Sep 5 (IBNS/NITN): The UAE has announced that eligible tourists will be able to receive a proportion of the VAT as a refund when they shop at registered stores from later this year, the Khaleej Times reported.
Eligible retailers would be able to register for the Tax Refund Scheme from September 10.
Outlets and points of sales across the country will be connected for proper implementation of the tourist refund programme.
To benefit from the scheme, tourists would need to purchase goods from retailers registered in the system.
Tourists will be able to claim their refunds through an electronic system, the report added.
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
- Marathon to revive quake-hit Lombok tourism in Indonesia
- Vanishing ice boost to polar bear tourism in Alaska
- UN body push for wine tourism
- Jet Airways' Mumbai-Manchester Service to now operate five days a week
- Norwegian Escape cruise ship lights up the stage with Broadway star power
- Post flood, Kerala campaigns to bring back tourists
- From November, tourists to UAE can claim VAT refund
- Swooping down on Vienna
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.