NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Sep 2018
Dubai, Sep 5 (IBNS/NITN): The UAE has announced that eligible tourists will be able to receive a proportion of the VAT as a refund when they shop at registered stores from later this year, the Khaleej Times reported.
Eligible retailers would be able to register for the Tax Refund Scheme from September 10.
Outlets and points of sales across the country will be connected for proper implementation of the tourist refund programme.
To benefit from the scheme, tourists would need to purchase goods from retailers registered in the system.
Tourists will be able to claim their refunds through an electronic system, the report added.
- Gül Baba tomb in Budapest attracts thousands
- The Sharjah Light Festival woos tourists for 2019
- Experience the wonderful Winter Village in Oman
- More than 239 thousand foreign tourists visited Samarkand this year in Uzbekistan, says official
- Etihad Airways launches new economy space
- Jet Airways introduces five new routes, to operate 132 new weekly services this winter
- Cathay Pacific: Data breach affects airline, at least 9.4 million passengers hit
- Norwegian Cruise Line to host Jon Bon Jovi's ‘Runaway to Paradise Cruises' in Spring and Summer 2019
- Uzbekistan Airways to start Mumbai-Tashkent direct flights from Oct end
- Uzbekistan wins National Geographic Traveler Awards
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.