NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Oct 2018
Vancouver Police Museum and Archives is back this year with its monthly movie screenings at the Old City Morgue.
"Are you ready to cosy up by our shiny morgue drawers, right outside the original autopsy suite, just one floor above the abandoned laboratory to watch a movie with us? The Police Museum is taking you behind the wheel in our monthly movie screenings, held on the second Tuesday of the month," the event description on the museum website reads.
There are some classics, some comedy, some scary, a little love, but most of all – a whole lot of cars!
Doors open at 6:30pm and movies start at 7:00pm. Tickets are CAD10.00 and can be booked on the museum's official website.
October 9: The Hitcher
November 13: Drive
December 11: The Italian Job (original 1969 version)
January 8: Mad Max (original 1979 version)
February 12: Two for the Road
March 12: Thelma and Louise
April 9: Traffic
Picture caption: Image from Vancouver Police Museum and Archives
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.