NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Athens, Oct 10 (IBNS/NITN): The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the Ministry of Tourism of Greece and the Region of Central Macedonia have partnered together to organize the 8th UNWTO International Meeting on Silk Road Tourism in Thessaloniki, Greece on 10-12 October 2018.
Following the success of the previous two editions in Dunhuang (2013) and Xi’an (2015) in China, this international Silk Road meeting will be hosted for the very first time by a European Silk Road Member State, and focus on the overarching role and relevance of the Silk Road within a globalized tourism framework.
To count upon the participation of Silk Road Member States, UNWTO Affiliate Members and international partner agencies, interested stakeholders from around the globe, both public and private, are invited to attend an event that will count upon a ministerial roundtable and specialized sessions focused on assessing the role and relevance of the historic Silk Road routes within a globalized setting.
Together with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), a joint session assessing the Silk Road's role in bridging Europe with Asia will take place, after which a B2B session aimed at strengthening business ties between European and Asian stakeholders will be held during the second day of the event.
Primarily focused on tourism partnerships, but open to all business sectors, stakeholders interested in exploring the vast opportunities of trans-continental exchange are encouraged to make the most of this networking opportunity.
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.