NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Oct 2018
Tashkent, Oct 17 (NITN): Uzbekistan has won the first place in Gastronomic tourism nomination, according to the National Geographic Traveler magazine in the National Geographic Traveler Awards 2018.
As reported by the Press Service of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development, Uzbekistan scored 34% of the vote, overtaking Italy (21%) and Azerbaijan (17%).
National Geographic Traveler Awards is a unique competition that annually opens up new best vacation spots to help travelers, which will surely attract more people to travel.
- Gül Baba tomb in Budapest attracts thousands
- The Sharjah Light Festival woos tourists for 2019
- Experience the wonderful Winter Village in Oman
- More than 239 thousand foreign tourists visited Samarkand this year in Uzbekistan, says official
- Etihad Airways launches new economy space
- Jet Airways introduces five new routes, to operate 132 new weekly services this winter
- Cathay Pacific: Data breach affects airline, at least 9.4 million passengers hit
- Norwegian Cruise Line to host Jon Bon Jovi's ‘Runaway to Paradise Cruises' in Spring and Summer 2019
- Uzbekistan Airways to start Mumbai-Tashkent direct flights from Oct end
- Uzbekistan wins National Geographic Traveler Awards
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.