NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2018
Winter Village is one-of-a-kind family event that will take place at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC) in Muscat from Nov 22 to Dec 1.
The event which was curated last year by Oman Tourism Development Company (OMRAN), the government’s executive arm for the development of the tourism sector, has now emerged into an annual event for families to experience a vibrant kaleidoscope of non-stop entertainment, unique experiences and unforgettable activities from incredible musical ice-skating stage shows, fabulous fairground attractions to winter-themed food chalets, Food Truck Street and live music.
A compelling attraction for visitors of all ages, Winter Village stage shows will wow audiences with breathtaking spectacles, sidesplitting comedy and mesmerizing star performances.
Sure to enchant viewers are two brand new dazzling Winter Village Ice Shows- Frozen Ice and Circus on Ice. Starring the spellbinding Frozen Sisters, Frozen Ice is a captivating, magical, musical flight of fantasy that will delight the whole family whereas Circus on Ice is set to be the most awaited show in Winter Village 2018 with acrobats, jugglers, high-flying performers and more.
For every traveler’s shopping dreams to come true, another attraction is the Concept Big Brands Carnival and a dedicated Winter Souq that will host a myriad of well-known high-end brands at discount prices.
Along with this, visitors will get to enjoy live music from some of the best local talent and relish popular food chalets that will offer tasty snacks and mouth-watering local treats to fuel round-the-clock seasonal fun.
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.