NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2018
Winter Village is one-of-a-kind family event that will take place at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC) in Muscat from Nov 22 to Dec 1.
The event which was curated last year by Oman Tourism Development Company (OMRAN), the government’s executive arm for the development of the tourism sector, has now emerged into an annual event for families to experience a vibrant kaleidoscope of non-stop entertainment, unique experiences and unforgettable activities from incredible musical ice-skating stage shows, fabulous fairground attractions to winter-themed food chalets, Food Truck Street and live music.
A compelling attraction for visitors of all ages, Winter Village stage shows will wow audiences with breathtaking spectacles, sidesplitting comedy and mesmerizing star performances.
Sure to enchant viewers are two brand new dazzling Winter Village Ice Shows- Frozen Ice and Circus on Ice. Starring the spellbinding Frozen Sisters, Frozen Ice is a captivating, magical, musical flight of fantasy that will delight the whole family whereas Circus on Ice is set to be the most awaited show in Winter Village 2018 with acrobats, jugglers, high-flying performers and more.
For every traveler’s shopping dreams to come true, another attraction is the Concept Big Brands Carnival and a dedicated Winter Souq that will host a myriad of well-known high-end brands at discount prices.
Along with this, visitors will get to enjoy live music from some of the best local talent and relish popular food chalets that will offer tasty snacks and mouth-watering local treats to fuel round-the-clock seasonal fun.
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).