NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2018
Sharjah: The international family-friendly Sharjah Light Festival puts Sharjah’s landmark buildings in the spotlight, with stunning video mapping on their façades.
The ninth edition of the Sharjah Light Festival features large-scale light installations, projections and mapping inspired by subjects such as science, creativity, culture and knowledge
The 11-day festival attracts over a million visitors to more than a dozen locations across the emirate, including Al Noor Mosque, Al Qasba and Al Majaz Waterfront. All the shows are free daily from 6 pm to 11 pm (until midnight on weekends) and a parade along the Corniche will take place around 9 pm each evening.
Sharjah Light Festival
DATES: February 06 - 16
Opening Times: Sun-Thur: 18:00-23:00
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.