NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2018
Sharjah: The international family-friendly Sharjah Light Festival puts Sharjah’s landmark buildings in the spotlight, with stunning video mapping on their façades.
The ninth edition of the Sharjah Light Festival features large-scale light installations, projections and mapping inspired by subjects such as science, creativity, culture and knowledge
The 11-day festival attracts over a million visitors to more than a dozen locations across the emirate, including Al Noor Mosque, Al Qasba and Al Majaz Waterfront. All the shows are free daily from 6 pm to 11 pm (until midnight on weekends) and a parade along the Corniche will take place around 9 pm each evening.
Sharjah Light Festival
DATES: February 06 - 16
Opening Times: Sun-Thur: 18:00-23:00
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).