NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2018
Los Angeles, Nov 28 (IBNS/NITN) Beverly Hills has won the prestigious “Luxury Destination of the Year – USA” as part of this year’s Luxury Travel Guide (LTG) Americas Awards 2018.
The LTG Americas Awards program recognizes consistent performance in the luxury travel and hospitality industry.
Synonymous with Hollywood showbiz and A-lister stars, Beverly Hills in greater Los Angeles is a premier vacation and business travel destination, boasting beautiful weather year-round, acclaimed full-service and boutique hotel accommodations, sumptuous dining, and incomparable shopping.
Nominees are put forward by industry experts, readers and satisfied customers. The in-house professionals and celebrity guest judges will then pick those most deserving of recognition.
Throughout the past 12 months, LTG received 11,142 nominations from 32 countries and winners were chosen based on specialism, location, facilities and most importantly, service excellence.
This marks the third time that Beverly Hills has won an LTG award. Previously, they have won “Shopping Destination of the Year” in the LTG Americas Awards 2017, and “City Destination of the Year” in the LTG Global Awards 2016.
LTG commented on the win: “Beverly Hills boasts an alluring lifestyle that continues to entice A-listers and affluent travelers with its beautiful year-round weather. Our judges have recognized Beverly Hills again in 2018 marking them as three-time winners in the LTG Awards, an accolade truly to be proud of and to celebrate across the world.”
The LTG prides itself on being a leading provider of travel news, reviews and features for a global readership.
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).