India Blooms News Service | @notintownlive | 22 Jan 2019
New Delhi: The reception of the third meeting of the India-Japan Tourism Council was held at Taj Mahal Hotel in New Delhi recently. The reception celebrated the successful completion of the 3rd India-Japan Tourism Council Meeting.
The opening ceremony was kicked off with a lamp lighting ceremony and was followed by a welcome greeting by Tabata Hiroshi, Commissioner
from Japan Tourism Agency (JTA). This was followed by a speech by Tagawa Hiromi, Chairman of the Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA) and closing remarks by Seino Satoshi, President, Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). This was followed by a celebratory Sake ceremony of Cheers in Japanese traditional style in which the senior tourism officials from India joined their counterparts.
They were: Yogendra Tripathi, Secretary, (IAS, Karnataka 1985), Suman Billa, Joint Secretary (IAS), Mahendra Vakharia, President - OTOAI (Outbound
Tour Operators Association of India) and Pronab Sarkar, President, IATO.
The reception was attended by several senior officials from Indian and Japanese tourism industry and members of the media fraternity.
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
- Etihad Airways to introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Barcelona
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).