NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Feb 2019
New Delhi, Feb 11: Online travel aggregator EaseMyTrip has come up with a solution for passengers travelling to Mumbai and Bangalore.
Flying to and from Mumbai and Bangalore Airport is going to be difficult for the travellers for coming few days. Mumbai Airport will see no flight movement on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 11 AM and 5 PM till March 31 due to the ongoing construction work, Easemytrip said in a statement.
Flight operations on Bangalore Airport will also be affected between February 14 and 24 due to the air space restrictions owing to the Aero India Show in the city at different times.
This has resulted in a sharp increase in airfares by over 20-30 per cent during the period as lesser flights would be operational.
Over 230 flights headed to Mumbai have been cancelled so far.
To help customers, EaseMyTrip is offering free bus tickets to these destinations from nearby airports.
So, if a customer was planning to visit these destinations but faces problems due to the flight cancellations, the company is recommending them to take a flight to the nearby airports such as Pune, Nasik, Nagpur or Nanded for travelling to Mumbai or Chennai for traveling to Bangalore.
If a customer books flight ticket to these locations from EaseMyTrip, the travel agency is offering a free bus ticket to Mumbai/Bangalore to make their journey simpler.
This will not only reduce their travel cost but also save them from the uncertainty of flight schedules. This offer is available on the website and customers can avail free bus ticket to Mumbai from Pune, Nasik, Nagpur or Nanded and Bangalore from Chennai. The offer will be valid from February 8, 2019.
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
- Etihad Airways to introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Barcelona
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).