NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Feb 2019
New Delhi, Feb 11: Online travel aggregator EaseMyTrip has come up with a solution for passengers travelling to Mumbai and Bangalore.
Flying to and from Mumbai and Bangalore Airport is going to be difficult for the travellers for coming few days. Mumbai Airport will see no flight movement on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 11 AM and 5 PM till March 31 due to the ongoing construction work, Easemytrip said in a statement.
Flight operations on Bangalore Airport will also be affected between February 14 and 24 due to the air space restrictions owing to the Aero India Show in the city at different times.
This has resulted in a sharp increase in airfares by over 20-30 per cent during the period as lesser flights would be operational.
Over 230 flights headed to Mumbai have been cancelled so far.
To help customers, EaseMyTrip is offering free bus tickets to these destinations from nearby airports.
So, if a customer was planning to visit these destinations but faces problems due to the flight cancellations, the company is recommending them to take a flight to the nearby airports such as Pune, Nasik, Nagpur or Nanded for travelling to Mumbai or Chennai for traveling to Bangalore.
If a customer books flight ticket to these locations from EaseMyTrip, the travel agency is offering a free bus ticket to Mumbai/Bangalore to make their journey simpler.
This will not only reduce their travel cost but also save them from the uncertainty of flight schedules. This offer is available on the website and customers can avail free bus ticket to Mumbai from Pune, Nasik, Nagpur or Nanded and Bangalore from Chennai. The offer will be valid from February 8, 2019.
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
- Istanbul and Antalya emerge as key MICE destination for Indian corporates
- Dubai crowned one of the world's top cities in Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' list 2020
- The Temi Autumn Festival 2019 to be held from Nov 8 to 10 in Sikkim
- Eighth edition of Dharamshala International Film Festival announces its full line-up
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.