NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
Under the UDAN-II, the frequency of helicopter flight from Chandigarh to Shimla and back has now been increased to 6 days a week (except Sunday).
The scheme was launched in February this year with three days a week of service.
The flight departs from Chandigarh Airport at 10 and and reaches Shimla (Jubberhatti) Airport at 10.30am.
From Shimla Airport, the helicopter flight departs at 10.55am and reaches Chandigarh Airport at 11.25am.
There are 11 seats per flight with tickets pegged at Rs 2,880 per head.
The service is being operated by M/S Pawan Hans Ltd.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.