NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
Under the UDAN-II, the frequency of helicopter flight from Chandigarh to Shimla and back has now been increased to 6 days a week (except Sunday).
The scheme was launched in February this year with three days a week of service.
The flight departs from Chandigarh Airport at 10 and and reaches Shimla (Jubberhatti) Airport at 10.30am.
From Shimla Airport, the helicopter flight departs at 10.55am and reaches Chandigarh Airport at 11.25am.
There are 11 seats per flight with tickets pegged at Rs 2,880 per head.
The service is being operated by M/S Pawan Hans Ltd.
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
- Dubai’s souks offer a glimpse into the past
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.